Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
21 September, 08:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Escaping the lies told here👂👂👂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
21 September, 08:08
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
if nk was cia blackout that was us hurting koreans

not fake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 September, 07:58
Poor people - difficult to imagine such extremes! God Bless tnem all. Hope they are soon liberated.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 September, 05:14
Difficult to digest. One thing is certain though, when these people escape and fnd better lives, they know what gratitude feels like every single day.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 September, 01:48
Heard somewhere that you might be gone for a few days.

Nana will pray for Angels to go with you and protect you, to stand between you and harm so closely that they step into your footprints before your boots fully leave the ground. Be safe. We miss you when you are not around ya know!
Much love!

God Wins @Nous
21 September, 01:19
WTF. I didn't get this far into the interview, because something seemed off. What the hell is going on here

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 September, 01:10
Very sad. 😞
This lady has had a horrific journey. I’ve heard a few of her testimonies warning the West of the communist regime trying to be implemented.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 September, 01:09
Idk, but if she is telling the truth so glad that God showed her a door to escape.

Nana feels so blessed the last few yrs by God that I don't feel in real despair rarely at all any more, but I see & hear ppl around me suffering all the time & I have in the past been thro a lot of yrs of very hard times & sorrowful life events, but here is where I go anytime I don't feel blessed.

Think about for a moment about some of the children & women in the tunnels. I have heard stories & can imagine a few things.

How would you feel if you were tied down in a cage, chained down, to where you couldn't move at all, couldnt get up, hurting, in pain, couldnt move around any parts of your body, for 30 min, for an hour, then for a day.
Now you are just an animal in cage to them, food really!
Now imagine you were tied down there 24hrs a day 7days a week for fookn yrs, literally yrs.
Every single time I walk thro that in my head I stop even considering complaining to God about how I feel.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 September, 11:42
😢😢

TBo ogg donated @tbog
20 September, 10:47
Fishy.

"...Some commentators, as well as other North Korean defectors, have criticized Park's retellings of her story for having various inconsistencies, contradictory claims, and exaggerated accounts. She has attributed much of these discrepancies to imperfect memory and her limited English skills at the time of her original speech..."

"...Despite arriving in South Korea with only a second-grade education, Park managed to achieve her high school equivalency after eighteen months of studying. She was admitted to Dongguk University in Seoul..."

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
21 September, 06:57
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
implants are expensive and she was starving so ......

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
20 September, 08:53
🥲 Thank God she was able to get away!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
20 September, 08:32
Pretty shitty situation.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
20 September, 07:10
wtf

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
20 September, 07:08
Unimaginable.. just horrid. 😢

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 September, 07:06

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
20 September, 04:56
count your blessings every day. Could this be the the USA if Hillary got elected? They hate us, so something to think about. Thank God for Thrump and the good Lord watching out for us.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
21 September, 03:35
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
I meant Trump...☝️

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
20 September, 04:09

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 September, 04:02
Hey, VK — I see you snuck an APL ⬆️ in.

9.36 > 9.9.

I like it. :)

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 September, 01:14
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Also a few banner changes. This was from early morning.

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
20 September, 03:30
VK, do they by chance, give them pellets to eat? Pellets used to increase "their poop" - (just no way around using the word Poop here).

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
20 September, 03:22
Christ consciousness will soon take over all evil humans 🙏🙏🙏🙏

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
20 September, 03:20
That is absolutely horrid.
The Holy Spirit is coming and if you think you are better than anyone else, well, sooner or later God will cut you down. 🙏

E 5
N 14
K 11
E 5
NK 14=5 11=2 52 OR 26

4 pics

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 September, 03:06
Fake woman 😁

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 September, 03:52
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I thought the same....she looks animated to me

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
20 September, 03:05
My brother-in-law’s mom watched her dad and brother be shot in front of her when they fled NK. She was 5 at the time.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
20 September, 03:24
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
That's part of what's not adding up for me with her story. She's saying that she could have CHOSEN (like she had a choice) to go back...and there wouldn't have been any repercussions....but she would have just died of starvation. I can't believe there wouldn't have been repercussions...first of all. Secondly...she's captured by traffickers and saying she had a choice? I think not. Just not adding up for me....

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
20 September, 02:54
And we're complaining if the espresso is not hot enough or the beer not cold enough. This gives us some perspective for life..

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
20 September, 03:33
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Immediately when I saw her - I thought she reminded me of the person who did a video showing the boobs and face was fake - all mask and masks. I also knew I had seen that face before. I agree, the face looks like synthetic skin.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 September, 02:40
ENK = 30 > 3
When Trump was elected you can’t possibly imagine the steps taken prior to losing power to ensure future safety & control.

Open your eyes
POTUS has everything.
Trust in your President.
God bless, Patriots.

E = #5
US is the first domino.
Have faith.

NK = #25
Proof to begin 11.3.

25 > #7
Obama...
Poof!

VL 4:08 = 248 > 12:12 > Hammer/Christmas/Justice
4:08 > 48

What is Q Clearance?
Who would have the goods on U1?

Hint: Hussein & Maggie
“Wendy”
How many pics can you find of them together?
Age 10, 11, 12…. 123 💥
Q

1212 > 33
I’m hopeful my time spent here was not wasted.
Take good care. God bless.

TS 1:51 > 16
Why is AF1 landing in Hawaii?
Have faith, Patriots.
Q

Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise.

1:51pm > 13:51 > 4:51 > 46
SESSIONS.
Now comes the pain.
Q

WE SEE YOU!
WE HEAR YOU!
YOU EVIL SICK BASTARDS ARE STUPID!!!
Q

Where is BO today?

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 September, 02:40
She has a very Disney princess quality about her…

Alizon Mildred @Alizon
20 September, 02:49
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
My first though was "she looks like a barbie doll!"

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
20 September, 02:36
People have no clue how Blessed we are. Even this journey thet we are currently on the pain we think we have could be much worse. We must endure what is upon us. So we can help in the future. May God continue to Bless the men snd women fighting this fight. God Bless

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
20 September, 02:32
Those Boobies are yuge on her!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 September, 02:31
How blessed we are, truly, God Bless and Strengthen All those severely oppressed all over this world. 🙏❤️