Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 September, 09:11
I dont usually do this, but in a tough spot could use some prayers right now frens, I give it to God, also its not fair if I am not open about it with you all, I have been in a different place lately, following the bread crumbs as best can, I dont like to bring that energy, but I am sure some have noticed too, so there it is, we all stumble, God has placed me here with you all for reason and I Love You All So Much, dont need to carry this anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 September, 09:53
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
911 timestamp.
You sending a coded message?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 September, 09:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just from the heart, that is all, it gets disconcerting at times with all the folding in and in, pressurizing metamorphic truth of seasonal happenings maybe.

Silver Cat @silvercat
Foursquare breathing is helpful. 4 seconds to inhale, hold breath in 4 seconds, take 4 seconds to exhale, hold breath out 4 seconds. Repeat 4 times. (inhaling and exhaling through the nose.) This calms things down; allows the brain and heart to get back into sync with each other. Improves your ability to know what your Intuition is telling you.
10:00 AM - Sep 19, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
19 September, 04:59
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Yeah not to preach but I'm finding meditation a necessity these days

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 September, 08:16
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Yes!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 September, 04:41
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
:)