Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 September, 09:11
I dont usually do this, but in a tough spot could use some prayers right now frens, I give it to God, also its not fair if I am not open about it with you all, I have been in a different place lately, following the bread crumbs as best can, I dont like to bring that energy, but I am sure some have noticed too, so there it is, we all stumble, God has placed me here with you all for reason and I Love You All So Much, dont need to carry this anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 September, 09:53
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
911 timestamp.
You sending a coded message?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Just from the heart, that is all, it gets disconcerting at times with all the folding in and in, pressurizing metamorphic truth of seasonal happenings maybe.
09:56 AM - Sep 19, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 September, 04:58
my counselor said, “are you absolutely sure it is God that is keeping you sober today?”

my grateful heart said “1000%!”

he said “well i am a 1000% sure he can keep you happy for a day…. along with a few other things you complain about”

🤣🤣🤣 at that point, i knew that I had to ask God for willingness to conquer the internal blocks that kept me from prospering on the outside and the humility to ask for the internal key i was missing.

he also said, “why are you afraid of success? surely you cant lose anything else” 🤣 he just had that way to make my mind shift!

❤️🥰🙌💕🥰🥰❤️💕🙌🥰❤️

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
19 September, 02:14
I have felt off for the last few days.
Today I made some time for myself, because I recognized it, and had to take a break.
Love you all! 🙏

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
19 September, 11:21
❤️🤗🙏

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 September, 10:07
That darkness can creep in fast. Keep that light burning. Your faith is inspiring.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 September, 07:56
its not hard to keep the Faith with People like Jason and VK feeding us everyday thank the good name of our lord for Patriots such as your self God Speeds friends.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 September, 07:57
And Like I always say God is never in a hurry but is always on time.

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 September, 10:00
Foursquare breathing is helpful. 4 seconds to inhale, hold breath in 4 seconds, take 4 seconds to exhale, hold breath out 4 seconds. Repeat 4 times. (inhaling and exhaling through the nose.) This calms things down; allows the brain and heart to get back into sync with each other. Improves your ability to know what your Intuition is telling you.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 September, 04:41
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
:)

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
19 September, 04:59
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Yeah not to preach but I'm finding meditation a necessity these days