Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 September, 09:11
I dont usually do this, but in a tough spot could use some prayers right now frens, I give it to God, also its not fair if I am not open about it with you all, I have been in a different place lately, following the bread crumbs as best can, I dont like to bring that energy, but I am sure some have noticed too, so there it is, we all stumble, God has placed me here with you all for reason and I Love You All So Much, dont need to carry this anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 September, 09:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
3:11 where I am.... marker? 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 September, 09:56
Just from the heart, that is all, it gets disconcerting at times with all the folding in and in, pressurizing metamorphic truth of seasonal happenings maybe.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
19 September, 02:14
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I have felt off for the last few days.
Today I made some time for myself, because I recognized it, and had to take a break.
Love you all! 🙏

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 September, 04:58
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
my counselor said, “are you absolutely sure it is God that is keeping you sober today?”

my grateful heart said “1000%!”

he said “well i am a 1000% sure he can keep you happy for a day…. along with a few other things you complain about”

🤣🤣🤣 at that point, i knew that I had to ask God for willingness to conquer the internal blocks that kept me from prospering on the outside and the humility to ask for the internal key i was missing.

he also said, “why are you afraid of success? surely you cant lose anything else” 🤣 he just had that way to make my mind shift!

❤️🥰🙌💕🥰🥰❤️💕🙌🥰❤️

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
19 September, 09:55
just hit 2 Syncs In the last minute with you Bro⚡️👊🏾

19 September, 10:08
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
So much coming together rn, can leave one with pinball feels at times, gotta breathe, pray ground and just let God.