Good Morning Patriots.

Lets send some healing vibes to @photon
09:51 AM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
27 September, 02:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💞😇💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
21 September, 04:56
🙏🙏🙏💞💞💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
21 September, 04:18
first 51 pages I was writing b4 they wanted to play Plandemic Will post whole book on here in stages not published in fact it`s draughtr copy so spelling mistakes ! No way can profit a cent from doing this just spreading Info = Bit ashamed I did not publish in 2018 my laziness but will try to rectify now

https://www.docdroid.net/g...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
20 September, 01:53
🙏

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
20 September, 06:29
Praying for you Annie. 🙏🙏🙏

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
20 September, 12:54
🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 September, 12:50
In my prayers every night! 🙏❤️😊

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 September, 11:45
Done :)
I believe through GOD everything is possible.

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
19 September, 11:44
Thank you for always putting patriots first VK! Prayers to her sweet soul and to all the loving patriots who are struggling in their own ways but still find the will to fight! I love all of you!❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 September, 11:46
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
Love you back :).

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 September, 11:22
🙏🙏🙏 God bless her and all that need healing !

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
19 September, 10:46
been praying and continue to..much love..hang tough brother..😌

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
19 September, 10:48
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
praying for pooch as well..

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
19 September, 10:44
Prayers & love heading your way. God Bless 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️🥰

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 September, 10:37
I thought the light was much brighter today ... Blessings all.💙

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 September, 12:40
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
oooh that is so good to read/hear! sending you love annie! 🙏😇

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 September, 09:42
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
checking in, Annie.
hope you’re still with us, and if not physically, i hope you’re enjoying that beautiful place where souls go to rest.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 September, 10:27
🙏💙

You're the sweetest, VK, screeching frog sounds or not.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
19 September, 10:23
🙏🙏🙏

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 September, 09:59
.♥️🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
19 September, 07:09
Sending prayers and hugs your way patriot! 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Truth Seeker @JacksRule

Truth Seeker @JacksRule

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
19 September, 06:55
❤️❤️❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
19 September, 06:53
Okee Dokee! In Jesus name 🌈🙏🎯😇

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 September, 06:08
what can we do to help♥️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 September, 05:56
vk just getting on, i posted info on dr. burzynski in houston TX, he has cured aggressive brain tumors, his credentials are good, he has been at this a while, he took massive crap from fda and the evil medical powers that be for years. regular cancer treatment was never designed to heal, just a money maker for the monsters.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
21 September, 04:56
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
19 September, 05:32
@photon ~I am loading up healing crystals just for you and praying for a full recovery!
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
19 September, 04:13
❤🙏🏼❤

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 September, 03:02
✨🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💖💫

Ragia HRH @HRH
19 September, 02:57
With all the positive energy I possess I send you @Photon vibrations of love strength healing. I help you call back
to you all of YOU from spirit right here and right now.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 September, 02:45
🙏🙏🙏|🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏| 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
19 September, 02:43
🙏sending prayers🙏