Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 September, 12:17
Hmm…This morning Elon tweeted, “to help mend the fault in our stars.”
12 hours later, Trump wraps up a rally and the flag has no stars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I think they may be working with eachother.
08:25 PM - Sep 18, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
19 September, 05:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
19 September, 02:28
@vincentkennedy any idea on this post

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 September, 10:12
Makes Sense!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 September, 09:42
;)🙏🌟🌌:)

TrueView Patriot @TimA
19 September, 05:35
no way !? insider intel
🔥☕😅📝

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
19 September, 09:45
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
😆

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 September, 05:27
very grateful for it VK. Peace is the prize

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
19 September, 07:12
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Peace is the prize🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 September, 05:23
But do you think that who we see is still the original Elon?
Nana remembers you saying a couple yrs ago that basically how Elon turned out would depend on whether or not he could continue to resist his previous handlers.

Isn't that crazy, Nana had never even heard the word "handler" used in this fashion before God woke me up to all this afoot.
words like "handler" "construct" .....were simply not in my vocabulary before.

19 September, 10:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think new one! 🙌🏻
1-2

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 September, 04:08
13:13
[5:5]
[5:5]

same
same

go time.

Andrew Chan @melon
19 September, 03:10
i remember Juan recently saying that they aren't working together 🤔

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
19 September, 01:50
lol

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 September, 12:43
😘

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 September, 12:06
No way !! 😁😎

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 September, 11:22
Someone had to put em on the right path and fund him.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
18 September, 11:05
Good actors make a good movie 👍🏻

19 September, 10:19
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication

TBo ogg donated @tbog
18 September, 10:23
You're awesome VK 🤣

TBo ogg donated @tbog
18 September, 10:23
You're awesome VK 🤣

Cam Mac @campmac111
18 September, 10:20
😊Ditto.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
18 September, 09:55
Starlink

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 September, 09:44
Last night, the Flag at POTUS’s Rally had black stars, which seems to tie in with your message, VK — which is missing a [] in eachother.

“In general, black flags are used by enemy forces to signify that no quarter will be given. What that means is that, during war, enemy combatants are going to be killed rather than taken prisoner.”

I = 9 > 45.
TS = 8:25 PM > 20:25.

Tomorrow is the Queen’s funeral, and many of [them] will be gathered — message being sent to the enemy?

Feb 24, 2018 1:41:13 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
SEC_TEST
Q

Aug 30, 2018 11:20:12 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
http://www.foxnews.com/pol...
http://www.foxnews.com/pol...
“The whole world is watching.”
Q

(3 Images)

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 September, 12:26
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
That's why pirates hoist the colors... sorry, my youngest has been been doing pirate reenactment since he was 12..he is 23 now...their ways are ingrated in my head lol...was ship photographer alot..have cool photos 😁

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 September, 09:38
yes i think they are working together, DJT very good with negotiations

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 September, 09:24
😂🤣 The secret is safe with me……

American Girl @Americangirl
18 September, 09:23
im inclined to agree with you.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
18 September, 09:11
lol ;)

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
18 September, 09:11
Elon Musk Meets With Trump Team in NYC - YouTube

Jan.06 -- Tesla CEO Elon Musk is meeting with Steve Bannon and other aides to President-elect Donald Trump at Trump Tower in New York City. Bloomberg’s Kevin...

Kyle ### @Kfire140
18 September, 09:06
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Elon are on this platform.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
18 September, 08:48
EACH OTHER NO SPACE 156
ITS A FAMILY AFFAIR 156

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
18 September, 08:44
"The whole world is watching."

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
18 September, 08:43
VK Oct 15 is the last date to file taxes for those that extended. Should I get my accountant prepared?

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
18 September, 08:43
VK Oct 15 is the last date to file taxes for those that extended. Should I get my accountant prepared?

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts