Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 September, 12:17
Hmm…This morning Elon tweeted, “to help mend the fault in our stars.”
12 hours later, Trump wraps up a rally and the flag has no stars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 September, 08:25
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I think they may be working with eachother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 September, 09:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Last night, the Flag at POTUS’s Rally had black stars, which seems to tie in with your message, VK — which is missing a [] in eachother.

“In general, black flags are used by enemy forces to signify that no quarter will be given. What that means is that, during war, enemy combatants are going to be killed rather than taken prisoner.”

I = 9 > 45.
TS = 8:25 PM > 20:25.

Tomorrow is the Queen’s funeral, and many of [them] will be gathered — message being sent to the enemy?

Feb 24, 2018 1:41:13 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
SEC_TEST
Q

Aug 30, 2018 11:20:12 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
http://www.foxnews.com/pol...
http://www.foxnews.com/pol...
“The whole world is watching.”
Q

(3 Images)

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
That's why pirates hoist the colors... sorry, my youngest has been been doing pirate reenactment since he was 12..he is 23 now...their ways are ingrated in my head lol...was ship photographer alot..have cool photos 😁
12:26 AM - Sep 19, 2022
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it