MTB Mike @MTBpatriotM
The more I try to have a better relationship with God and Jesus the more I've noticed attacks. Not from humans though, lately it's been shadow like figures.

I catch a glimpse and as fast as my eye is on it, it's gone. The trend has been, see figure, day or two later I'm really down and depressed.

The urge to slip into old habits is strong. It doesnt even feel like a conscious decsion its almost automatic.

Then I feel bad for failing and the cycle restarts. I'll break it, I have to. There's no other option.

Anyone else experience something similar?
03:58 PM - Sep 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by MTBpatriotM in this post can reply
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
20 September, 06:02
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
You need to ground yourself every day and fill and surround yourself and your home with white light. When you see the shadows, zap them with white light from your palm or third eye.
These beings are here to keep you down and will implement negative thoughts, fear and low self-esteem in your head. Immediately convert all negative thoughts into positive thoughts and play high frequency music such as 432 hz and light palo santo or sage in your house. You are stronger than these beings they can only affect your mind because they need your negative energies to manifest themselves on our planet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
18 September, 07:21
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Thank you! It's difficult and I'm just starting to get back on to this path.

Your prayers are appreciated.
🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
18 September, 07:00
Right now is not easy. I know we're close and I pray that at least I live long enough to see my Son get out of the Coast Guard. 1 year 5 months.

Michael Phillips @Crager71
18 September, 04:56
Same here, you are not alone. God Bless

18 September, 05:27
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
God bless you too friend!

Michael Phillips @Crager71
18 September, 04:56
Same here, you are not alone. God Bless

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
18 September, 04:41
The bad thoughts you think are yours are coming from those shadowy figures you speak of. They can implant thoughts in your head. when those thoughts come, speak out loud -- command them to GO in the name of Jesus Christ.

Anointing your house is also helpful. Put a little bit of oil (olive if you have it) in a sauce dish or bottle cap. Ask God to bless that oil for anointing your house. then go to each door frame and put a dab of oil on the left and right frame, while speaking the purpose out loud (This is what I say "I anoint this house in the name of Jesus Christ; each and every thing that is not holy must leave this place and never return, in Jesus' name"). Speak with authority; it's your house!

For good background information on these things, the book "When Pigs Move In" by Don Dickerman is an excellent resource.

18 September, 05:16
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I will try that,oddly enough I see them more at work than my home. Might have to try this when Im here on a weekend by myself.

Thank you!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 September, 04:22
yeah going back to the old🤨-nods, i wont tho, They wanna fuQ around they gonna find out 👉GODWON
🙂 Kia kaha -stay strong.💜🙏
im like 👇everyday!

18 September, 04:25
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
I'm happy you have found the strength in Him.

As for me? Still a work in progress. I hope and pray I can reach the strength of faith you have soon!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
18 September, 04:18
Yes. The spiritual war is real. Fighting hard.

18 September, 04:26
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Fight the good fight! I'm not nearly as strong as some but please feel free to lean on me if needed!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
18 September, 04:10
...they, are now, showing up in my dreams.

18 September, 04:13
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
im sorry to hear that. It must be awful.

Silver Cat @silvercat
18 September, 04:07
Try playing this; it is a 24 hour thing: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 September, 04:06
I am going through that right this very minute!!!
So glad you mentioned this,,, The shadow figures dart and I catch a glimpse, never really focused, but I know they are there.
I too, have been trying to put aside "childish ways" only to backslide and say I will do better next time.
The feeling of melancholy has crept in, and once it is here, it is difficult to climb out of the hole.
I feel disconnected (today more than most days). Something is going on, that is for certain.
You are not alone!

18 September, 04:11
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
It's been since the start of this month. It seems to have ramped up. Vicious cycle my friend.

If you ever need an ear or eyes feel free to bug me!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
18 September, 04:57
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
This explains the thoughts --
https://anonup.com/thread/...

"We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness."

"My people perish for lack of knowledge."
🧐 LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!

"You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

"I give you power and authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.". -- Jesus

We are seated with Christ in heavenly places; the enemy is under our feet (we "tread" on them).

I was put on a fast track of learning about this topic years ago, and have seen some crazy mind-blowing things! When God describes "the full armor of God" He's not kidding -- each item has a significant purpose; and each item is defensive EXCEPT THE SWORD. That sword is the WORD OF GOD which is in the Holy Spirit which indwells every believer. When you need it, "out of your belly will flow rivers of living wa