MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
18 September, 03:58
The more I try to have a better relationship with God and Jesus the more I've noticed attacks. Not from humans though, lately it's been shadow like figures.

I catch a glimpse and as fast as my eye is on it, it's gone. The trend has been, see figure, day or two later I'm really down and depressed.

The urge to slip into old habits is strong. It doesnt even feel like a conscious decsion its almost automatic.

Then I feel bad for failing and the cycle restarts. I'll break it, I have to. There's no other option.

Anyone else experience something similar?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
The bad thoughts you think are yours are coming from those shadowy figures you speak of. They can implant thoughts in your head. when those thoughts come, speak out loud -- command them to GO in the name of Jesus Christ.

Anointing your house is also helpful. Put a little bit of oil (olive if you have it) in a sauce dish or bottle cap. Ask God to bless that oil for anointing your house. then go to each door frame and put a dab of oil on the left and right frame, while speaking the purpose out loud (This is what I say "I anoint this house in the name of Jesus Christ; each and every thing that is not holy must leave this place and never return, in Jesus' name"). Speak with authority; it's your house!

For good background information on these things, the book "When Pigs Move In" by Don Dickerman is an excellent resource.
04:41 PM - Sep 18, 2022
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
18 September, 05:16
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I will try that,oddly enough I see them more at work than my home. Might have to try this when Im here on a weekend by myself.

Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
18 September, 06:12
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
My pleasure 🙂
That book will make things make sense.
If I can help, please let me know.
🙏