MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
18 September, 03:58
The more I try to have a better relationship with God and Jesus the more I've noticed attacks. Not from humans though, lately it's been shadow like figures.

I catch a glimpse and as fast as my eye is on it, it's gone. The trend has been, see figure, day or two later I'm really down and depressed.

The urge to slip into old habits is strong. It doesnt even feel like a conscious decsion its almost automatic.

Then I feel bad for failing and the cycle restarts. I'll break it, I have to. There's no other option.

Anyone else experience something similar?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 September, 04:06
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
I am going through that right this very minute!!!
So glad you mentioned this,,, The shadow figures dart and I catch a glimpse, never really focused, but I know they are there.
I too, have been trying to put aside "childish ways" only to backslide and say I will do better next time.
The feeling of melancholy has crept in, and once it is here, it is difficult to climb out of the hole.
I feel disconnected (today more than most days). Something is going on, that is for certain.
You are not alone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
This explains the thoughts --
https://anonup.com/thread/...

"We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness."

"My people perish for lack of knowledge."
🧐 LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!

"You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

"I give you power and authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.". -- Jesus

We are seated with Christ in heavenly places; the enemy is under our feet (we "tread" on them).

I was put on a fast track of learning about this topic years ago, and have seen some crazy mind-blowing things! When God describes "the full armor of God" He's not kidding -- each item has a significant purpose; and each item is defensive EXCEPT THE SWORD. That sword is the WORD OF GOD which is in the Holy Spirit which indwells every believer. When you need it, "out of your belly will flow rivers of living wa
04:57 PM - Sep 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 September, 05:05
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Yes of course.
THis has happened many times over the years, but someone specifically warned me last year that this would intensify- as it has.
Thank you for the information, I will use it wisely.
He knows his time is short....