MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
18 September, 03:58
The more I try to have a better relationship with God and Jesus the more I've noticed attacks. Not from humans though, lately it's been shadow like figures.

I catch a glimpse and as fast as my eye is on it, it's gone. The trend has been, see figure, day or two later I'm really down and depressed.

The urge to slip into old habits is strong. It doesnt even feel like a conscious decsion its almost automatic.

Then I feel bad for failing and the cycle restarts. I'll break it, I have to. There's no other option.

Anyone else experience something similar?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
Yes. The spiritual war is real. Fighting hard.
04:18 PM - Sep 18, 2022
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JHPatriots in this post can reply
MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
18 September, 04:26
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Fight the good fight! I'm not nearly as strong as some but please feel free to lean on me if needed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
18 September, 05:17
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Thank you MTB! After I read this I got up and turned on VK's playlist, got a move on and came back to type. Last month we came down with the fever. It was right after a month of great awesomeness. 3 days of sick kicked our butts, but most noteworthy was the low energy, in the dumps feelings afterward. So weird, I studied it. My animals had been acting like they are seeing something we cannot see. I seem to attract spiritual advisor people that cross my path. The all say that negative spirits are attacking us as they are being expelled from here. Noteworthy was first day of physical health was huge yard cleanup, and next morning we had some kid of debris field from trees that hang over our back porch. That has never happened before. There was no weather. It was very odd. I have employed all of my teachings, except for my dogs dislike sage. Thank you for listening.