MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
18 September, 03:58
The more I try to have a better relationship with God and Jesus the more I've noticed attacks. Not from humans though, lately it's been shadow like figures.

I catch a glimpse and as fast as my eye is on it, it's gone. The trend has been, see figure, day or two later I'm really down and depressed.

The urge to slip into old habits is strong. It doesnt even feel like a conscious decsion its almost automatic.

Then I feel bad for failing and the cycle restarts. I'll break it, I have to. There's no other option.

Anyone else experience something similar?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 September, 04:22
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
yeah going back to the old🤨-nods, i wont tho, They wanna fuQ around they gonna find out 👉GODWON
🙂 Kia kaha -stay strong.💜🙏
im like 👇everyday!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MTB Mike @MTBpatriotM
I'm happy you have found the strength in Him.

As for me? Still a work in progress. I hope and pray I can reach the strength of faith you have soon!
04:25 PM - Sep 18, 2022
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MTBpatriotM in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 September, 04:33
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
🙂you already got it!-inside😉

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
18 September, 04:35
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Thank you.🙂