Photon 333 @Photon
Hey, patriots, one last question ... do you know anyone who's had an equilateral triangle on their body since birth? Actually, i have 2, one facing up and one underneath facing downward. i've always wanted to know if others have one. My final request.

Much love, Annie,💙
04:45 PM - Sep 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 September, 01:09
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
https://www.fda.gov/consum...
In 2010 I learned about MMS & joined Jim Humble's newsletter, He had discovered the "miracle" of using MMS while in Africa. He saved people from Malaria.
But "THEY" didn't like THAT!
Jim went into hiding, but he started a church where he could still help people.
He gave courses in the use of MMS. Graduates were Bishops of the church.
Authorities went after Daniel Greene (and probably others) for the crime of selling MMS. Daniel was imprisoned.
Meanwhile MMS became Masters Mineral Supplement.
from an old site:
http://www.cancertutor.com...
MMS is 28% sodium chlorite. The reason for this mixture is so that it will react more readily to the "activator" to make chlorine dioxide.
FDA really doesn't like MMS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 September, 12:48
I'm not sure what this thread is about, but the mention of triangles intrigued me. According to the link, this may be very cool.
https://www.hindu-blog.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 September, 12:21
no, nothing

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
19 September, 11:43
No triangle per say, just a large perfectly shaped heart birth mark.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 September, 05:49
Hi Annie,
No but i had a vivid dream of one years ago that never forgot….they showed ot to me like a sign/symbol for something important.

here is siri lindley that i told you about
she is amazing, a gift to those healing
sending you love and prayers ❤️
God bless you

https://youtu.be/O6nuR7bZJ...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 September, 05:34
annie, annie there is a doctor in Houston, Texas, i posted a while back, Stanislaw R. Burzynski, MD, PHD in biochemistry, pioneered the use of biologically active peptides, antineoplastons to use for cancer. he has been treating cancer since 1977, has cured brain tumors.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
19 September, 06:07
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I’ve read about this guy several times.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 September, 05:08
No but it sounds pretty special ✨💖

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 September, 04:31
Change your thoughts ,you will be healed . I might have a lot if i connect all my stretch marks .

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
19 September, 08:57
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
He He i have those too!!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
19 September, 04:25
Wouldn't that form a star?

TBo ogg donated @tbog
19 September, 04:18
Very small one on my left wrist.

Couldn't tell you if it's up or down.

Depends on position.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
19 September, 03:52
If you have sometime Annie, research Ivermectin. I know it sounds stupid, but I'm hearing some great things about it. One of them is cancer. Not saying you have cancer but I wonder if it would shrink your tumor or at least stop the growth. So many of our diseases is from parasites. I will be giving my daughter and husband Ivermectin. My daughter has Lyme disease and my husband has a couple autoimmune diseases. Research Apricot pits, also know as Vitamin B-17. I'm praying for you dear.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
19 September, 08:59
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
MMS as well! Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
20 September, 12:28
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Yes I mentioned these as well!!

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
19 September, 03:39
Reminds me of
UP IS DOWN.
LEFT IS RIGHT.

Annie, in the last year, how many times have you been ‘told’ you are an angel?

Trust the plan fren.
We are at the end.
You’ll be here.

Finale is about to begin.
Boom time incoming. 🔥

My PM on Telegram is
Marianne124

We are in it together.
You’ve got this. 😎

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
19 September, 03:45
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
Telegram is where I mainly post. a lot. lol.
t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Have a wonderful day Annie🥰❤️🙏

Jane Snow @PerfectGodspeed
19 September, 02:41
on my left wrist piinting down. What do you think it means?

Storm Rider @StormRider
19 September, 02:15
Yes. on my right arm.

Green 8700 @Green8700
19 September, 01:56
Annie! stop it we are all praying for you. there now that someone mentioned what is wrong there is a company called ZAP (it) Technologies. They have non-invasive removal of tumors in the brain and spine. They are in the United States I think down in the Carolinas. Please look it up. I’ll see if I can find it and post it. And I saw a picture when I look the company up and then I also saw a picture that somebody posted of Donald Trump standing next to one it was the exact same machine and I think it’s purple colored.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 September, 12:50
I have an upside down triangle on my palm..not sure if that is what you mean. I am praying for you Annie 🙏💜

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
19 September, 12:44
I have birthmarks/freckles in a triangle on my stomach. Pointing downwards. It makes another triangle at the tip.
hmmm...I never noticed it before.
What does it mean?

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
19 September, 12:33
i have a perfect heart shape, but half is white with a red outline, half is solid red. interesting to hear everyone elses!!!

Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
19 September, 12:03
I have a tip of the spear & a heart on the same hand no idea where they came from

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
19 September, 12:02

Stella Bella @NasNas
19 September, 11:58
You mean moles? 3 together in sort triangle? I have it on my belly, found it very strange, pointing downwards. What does it mean?

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
19 September, 11:45
☺️I have always thought and wondered if birthmarks mean anything told the children that is your Jesus mark he stamped you of sorts so he wil alway recognise you however i always wondered about this as i have one very unexplainable one☺️

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
19 September, 11:42
our little boy has a triangle at the top of his spine!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
18 September, 03:23
I have one! my husband has a smaller version opposite of mine.

18 September, 01:35
annie i am still not giving up on your healing, praying for you everyday, so you have a rare form of MS is that correct? no cancer right?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 September, 12:25
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Inoperable fast moving glio tumor, rt side of brain. Demyelinating.

Blessings, Victoria.💙

Jen ... @Jenfranji
16 September, 07:11
A Birthmark.
What does this mean then ?

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 September, 05:55
This may sound crazy (well, come to think of it, with all we know about, I don't think there's too much that would surprise any of us 😄), but do you have any Freemasonry in your family? Right side up and upside down triangles are "as above, so below", common symbolism for them. The reason I ask is this --- Freemasonry carries a "curse" per se, in that from the first degree onward, the initiate (unbeknownst to them) calls upon the names of demons when repeating the oath (the book of Enoch exposes the names). That forms attachments of those spirits, and sometimes the results can be devastating or debilitating.

This is how I found out about it --
After reading a book by a deliverance minister, I found myself on a fast track of learning about different types of spiritual oppression and how to deal with it (why does God always throw us in the deep end of the pool? 😄). At the time I managed a small retail store. One day a lady in her mid 50s came in,
👇 (continued)

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 September, 01:00
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
what book or chapter in that book? (of Enoch)..

18 September, 01:31
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
hey that is so interesting bout free masons and that so many do not know the truth. JonathanCahn spoke today at a church i live stream. he was on fire!!! i just ordered his newest book, the return of the gods. know i was supposed to hear his message cause those gods are here on our earth causing havoc. you can listen to the service when it is archived later this week if you like. church of his presence daphne AL or just look up jonathan cahn

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 September, 05:38
Annie is this what you mean ?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 September, 05:37
if it’s on the palm, it could have some meaning (if you believe in this sort of thing)

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
16 September, 05:36
💎✅