11/22 will be a huge month.

Symbolism will be OUR reward.
03:00 PM - Sep 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
18 September, 09:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Drum roll please! 🙏🏻🤣.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 September, 02:45
☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
17 September, 07:39
more vaguery. Is that a word? Fk it I'm using it.

11/22 will have as many 1's as 2's

11/22 something will happen and this post will vaguely connect to it, you have been warned.

11/22 blah blah blah *insert catchphrase with word games here*

Dafuq does that post even mean?

More of that vague talk. If you see one lil symbol in the month of November then posts like this will connect. Then you can say "see look how much I know, gimme more clicks" far past old at this point. Get on with it

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
17 September, 04:42
😂💌i love our life

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
17 September, 04:38
VK, if you in TB FL after oct 1 DM me…
Ill buy u lunch

Cam Mac @campmac111
17 September, 04:35
"Old sins cast long shadows."

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 September, 03:31
3 days old when the white knight went down. Praying they get justice on a silver platter.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
17 September, 02:35
Amen brotha Doq

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 September, 02:14
Friday, November 11, 2022 is Veterans' Day (11-11). Will we get the military parade POTUS promised in 2018? .

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 08/16/2018 20:32:11
>>2635778 (2+6+3+5+7+7+8 = 38 > Q Post 38 in images)
Timelines change.
Watch the budget.
Q

Planned 2018 Washington Veterans Day Parade

The 2018 Washington Veterans Day Parade (colloquially called "Trump's military parade") was a planned military parade that would have taken place in Washington, D.C. on November 10, 2018, in honor of the Veterans Day holiday (which took place on 11 November). On August 16, 2018, it was announced that the military parade would be postponed until 2019.[1] In cancelling the parade for 2018, President Donald Trump cited the projected high costs for the parade and blamed Washington, D.C. city officials for the high projected costs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
17 September, 01:40
VK’s 12-21-2020 tweet:
12-21 is portal day.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 September, 02:26
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
hell unleashed
TS kim runner & ildonaldo was 10:13

muh….. bye bye !!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 September, 01:16
1221 - 11 22 - ?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 September, 05:33

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
17 September, 05:26
11/22 is my birthday. Since I can remember, that particular day has always felt tainted. From the time I can remember, (about 4-5 yrs old) every birthday there was this talk of it being one of the saddest days in American history; the day a very beloved man named John Kennedy was shot and killed. I’ve even seen grown adults cry on my birthday. As a kid, it was confusing. Although it happened years before I was born, there’s not been one Birhday that I can remember, where this dark cloud didn’t somehow shadow the day. Sure would be wonderful to reverse the sad and make it GLAD! lol! A day of victory for the rest of history! Wouldn’t that be somin’? 🤗

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
17 September, 05:29
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
Ps. I know you’re talking about the entire month of 11/22, but when I see those numbers its my birthday. I pray it’s gonna be so good. 🙏

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 October, 06:43
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
AMERICAN PIE, By Don McClean

The Day the Music Died

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
17 September, 12:27
Thats my current post number 1122 💛

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 September, 08:12
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
I’m beginning to wonder…..

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 September, 12:23
Bamalam!

It is the day my Dad died in 1991😞222/19
11/22/63

222/9 on the right path/most high

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
17 September, 12:21

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
17 September, 06:17
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
This is when the STORM started .....619 days ago!
A LONG storm!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 September, 06:00
Q 1122
1122 #KennedyVision 🙏

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
17 September, 04:04
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Nope ... No Trust !

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
16 September, 05:35
Lets get this thing done...

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
16 September, 05:04
…that goal post keeps on moving

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
17 September, 07:48
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
VK told us long ago this wouldnt be over until 2023. what month in 2023 is what he didnt tell us

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
16 September, 03:52
Shot heard around the world. 11/22
11/25 Johns bday and Dads memorial.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 September, 06:13
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
BINGO good memory warrior!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 September, 03:44
The diamonds will be returned!

Storm Rider @StormRider
17 September, 06:12
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Please explain return of the diamonds.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
16 September, 03:39
🌛TEN FOUR Rubby duckie ........ watching, waiting, watching, waiting ☄️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 September, 03:26
🙏🙏🙏❤️🍿 !!!!!

evadavid2658 @evadavid2658
16 September, 03:37
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 dollars every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.
For more detail.......... http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
16 September, 03:25
Good things come to those who wait….. 🤞🏻🙏✝️♥️

evadavid2658 @evadavid2658
16 September, 03:37
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 dollars every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.
For more detail.......... http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
16 September, 03:51
magazine issue oct 2014... my cover design also ... :)
poets are awesome!
here is some more God comms bro! ;) from 2014
check the all Gematria in this ... oh ya was born for this bro!

*poem in simple gematria💥
Inprophettwt =184💥

side note* one has many more coincidences... in published prophetic symbols and writings from 12/2012 to 11/2014 in some magazines here in MI. all relevant now!

184💥
Nov 21, 2017 10:07:58 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: pOV0fY+r No. 150412315
Their need for symbolism will be their downfall.
Follow the Owl & Y head around the world.
Identify and list.
They don’t hide it.
They don’t fear you.
You are sheep to them.
You are feeders.
Godfather III.
Q

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
16 September, 03:58
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
💥The Fallen Fall Harvest > tffh = 40

Nov 02, 2017 2:18:35 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No. 147588421
A,b,c,d,e......

just saying Bro! published Oct. 2014

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
16 September, 03:20
🙏❤️💪

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
16 September, 03:10
im gonna cry tears of joy! i cannot wait 🇺🇸❤️👍🏼

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
16 September, 03:09
11/11 specifically? 😁

Griffin Maple @Gramps_patriota
16 September, 03:06
i feel like something big is going to happen on my birthday Nov 18th 😅😅