Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 September, 03:00
11/22 will be a huge month.

Symbolism will be OUR reward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs @Comofhosts
11/22 is my birthday. Since I can remember, that particular day has always felt tainted. From the time I can remember, (about 4-5 yrs old) every birthday there was this talk of it being one of the saddest days in American history; the day a very beloved man named John Kennedy was shot and killed. I’ve even seen grown adults cry on my birthday. As a kid, it was confusing. Although it happened years before I was born, there’s not been one Birhday that I can remember, where this dark cloud didn’t somehow shadow the day. Sure would be wonderful to reverse the sad and make it GLAD! lol! A day of victory for the rest of history! Wouldn’t that be somin’? 🤗
05:26 AM - Sep 17, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Comofhosts in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 October, 06:43
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
AMERICAN PIE, By Don McClean

The Day the Music Died

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
17 September, 05:29
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
Ps. I know you’re talking about the entire month of 11/22, but when I see those numbers its my birthday. I pray it’s gonna be so good. 🙏