Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 September, 07:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 September, 02:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
19 September, 01:45
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
hmmmm It is a strange and exciting time to be alive!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 September, 08:21
Well, I've been protesting the number of 7 billion folks for a while because I knew that was just disinformation

The depopulation agenda has been in motion for decades, for one
For another, the ones trying to run the show want people to feel guilty of "overpopulating" the earth & help their dark agenda by basically not increasing the tribe(s) and true knowledge

This business about the number of folks who are only so many background players makes a kind of disheartening sense - it makes sense concerning how many people seem to be programmed/hypnotized and part of the system at this juncture

100 million souls actually present, as in seeking the Creator, listening to what Yeshua had to say, and standing against the forces of darkness
It can be overwhelming if you think about it too much, I admit

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
18 September, 08:24
Reminds me of when Dolores Cannon said "there are back ground people. They're not really humans"

Happy Days @Sun2516
17 September, 06:05
Another thought on this same path would be remembering that as human beings we are vessels.
We were made to worship God.
What we open ourselves up to will be in a sense what we worship.
Being of the world includes being part of what is accepted by the world.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
17 September, 03:00
very probably a true story! we are more powerful than we know❤...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 September, 02:27
This would make a lot of sense.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 September, 02:19
kinda like...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 September, 02:15
I'm a real soul...and I knew they existed but only 100M. wow!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 September, 08:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
watching rally on tv now, only been to one rally, was in my state, a year or so ago, cullman, AL. so exciting, even though had rained so much, the ppl came and came, tackled the mud and the drizzle, my thoughts then, a field of dreams, build it we will come, and we did♥️

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 September, 11:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Georgia Guidestones: Keep humanity under 500 million... they already succeeded and we came close to extinction. 😬 How many can still get pregnant and give birth?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 September, 11:54
well that certainly explains a lot . repetitive responses when the truth is shared . total denial ... actions and words are mismatches
--- accounts for many dysfunctions.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
17 September, 08:46
What if I told you . . .

17 September, 11:36
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Yup 😐 There's no spoon

Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
17 September, 06:46
It does feel like that at times but I have personally witnessed many wake up. So maybe not 🤷‍♂️

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
17 September, 05:54
It seems we stand more out than before. Maybe through all the restrictions it became with b&w contrast. The first mask day I startled by entering a shop with for me only zombies. Very weird! What happened or was this still existing and not visible?
Reminds me of the last zombie video’s of Bowie. Interesting.

memes matter @NoComment
17 September, 05:32
I feel like its all real, the veil is being lifted, we are seeing moar of the game not a game👀level up bcs the frequency here is rising fast, designed to eliminate the impostors, and how we take it will push us all up, or down👀the individual is going away from the heard and back with informasjon the heard needs, to shoot the messenger is default still, but it works in Gods favor if you can see it, accept where we are i t is a marathon, accept there is no finishline, we are constantly shoving it forward/upward and down and out at the same time🤨i think...bcs this is Gods furnis, and we his gold. We are being purified, the non souls are here to troll us to elevate, to be better, bcs dark forces are jelly on us👀we are created in Gods image. I guess the other creatures arent that perdy, jk,not😅❤️🪖☕🍊idks😅

Eve Morris @Eve
17 September, 01:07
wild thought and reading the responses, makes you think

Miss. Messina @Messina
17 September, 12:32
So kind of like if they’re not thinking for themselves , only following,repeating what someone else is showing :telling they’re not really alive ?

ECM Arizona @EM5793
16 September, 11:08
Dolores Canon said something to this effect to in one of her Convoluted Universe books

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
16 September, 11:04
Just told someone the other day, LIFE doesn't feel real right now. Everything feels surreal.

Surreal is defined as marked by the intense irrational reality of a dream.

Weird how it says HumaMs instead of humans. Let's evaporate this bad dream.

Humam is Muslim name which means - Brave And Noble,Magnanimous,Courageous,Generous.

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
16 September, 10:31
i read something once that made me think many people are just em spaces in the code.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 September, 10:10
At times.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
16 September, 10:07
Was talking about NPC's a few hours ago.

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
16 September, 09:52
Literally part of the plot of the latest season of West World.

arba happihr @arba
16 September, 09:32
SO
How do I know if I am human, or a stand in,
Please?
Something is up with this, 144000 return for the new lessons
Night may God bless us with life tomorrow🤗🤗👋👋

18 September, 12:00
In response arba happihr to her Publication
If you go to where everyone behaves like idiots when they're drunk you're amongst humans. 🤪 If you get emotional over it but decide "what the heck, bring me a beer🍻" you're likely a human too, just wanting to join the fun.💃🕺 If you get hangover and feel bad for what you did last night with that guy/gal at the bar you're most likely a human! 😂

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
16 September, 08:41
Personally, I think their minds are just held captive under piles of beliefs. News beliefs, Science beliefs, Religion beliefs, Societal beliefs. Hard to have any real person left in that body with all that programming.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 September, 10:12
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Basically buried under 🐂💩

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
16 September, 08:38
I could go a couple different directions from this thought.

1. Science can't prove to you that anything exists other than your own observation. Nobody can even prove to you that your own body actually exists. All the other people? Well, dreams have people too, don't they?

2. Assuming that any of the other people are real, the population doubling rate would require double processing power to run the NPC characters, if some of the other people are NPCs. This could be mitigated by requiring each user to process an amount of NPC's on their own hardware, like a decentralized VR game.

3. Drawing upon a short story called, "The Egg", YOU could be all of those people that you interact with, including the NPCs.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 September, 07:30
I have always called them the “hollow” people.
They literally follow the rules, have few real emotions, and are like a school of fish just moving through for a short time.

I remmebr calling them “earth muffins”

the true “democrats” are a whole diffrent breed
my husband says they “smell funny”

the true human condition is eternal: soul, heart, mind energy experience

how many 100% humans on earth?? 🤷‍♀️how many have ascended to 144 🤷‍♀️?

888 acitvated readyAF to serve with fellow 144!

soon. 🥰

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
16 September, 07:21
So are we divergent?

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
16 September, 07:06

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 September, 05:49
I have a friend of 15 years, thats been triple vaxxed and has randomly stated 6 times to date, that they do not have a soul. Very weird.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
16 September, 05:48
Sounds like Dolores Cannon's backdrop people.