Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 September, 10:52
Sadly does feel like that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
I'm a real soul...and I knew they existed but only 100M. wow!
02:15 PM - Sep 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 September, 11:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Georgia Guidestones: Keep humanity under 500 million... they already succeeded and we came close to extinction. 😬 How many can still get pregnant and give birth?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 September, 08:58
watching rally on tv now, only been to one rally, was in my state, a year or so ago, cullman, AL. so exciting, even though had rained so much, the ppl came and came, tackled the mud and the drizzle, my thoughts then, a field of dreams, build it we will come, and we did♥️

17 September, 08:33
only 100 million wow, am a real soul too, not perfect, my own stuff to work on, but so thankful for DJT and all those good ones surrounding him. can you imagine where We the Real Humans would be if Hillary had gone in as pres, and DJT and the warriors not stepped in to rescue this world. would be No Humans by now. thank you every Hero for my life, for every child you saved, for this rescued nation, for freedom cross this world♥️♥️♥️

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 September, 02:24
wow!

I know most in my life are fillers….or “hollow people”.
only 100M?? thats a lot less than I thought

17 September, 08:46
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
hollow people, yeah, get bogged down in my own flaws and need to break the chains, but heart alive no shallow

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 September, 02:19
./confirm a real one.... now to find the other 99,999,998...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 September, 02:38
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
You'd need to have a soul to recognize you're in a simulation. Count me in.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 September, 11:50
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I'll join the quest. 😁 I have a sole🦶and a spirit🥃 ready to go and explore the world!