Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 September, 10:52
Sadly does feel like that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
I feel like its all real, the veil is being lifted, we are seeing moar of the game not a game👀level up bcs the frequency here is rising fast, designed to eliminate the impostors, and how we take it will push us all up, or down👀the individual is going away from the heard and back with informasjon the heard needs, to shoot the messenger is default still, but it works in Gods favor if you can see it, accept where we are i t is a marathon, accept there is no finishline, we are constantly shoving it forward/upward and down and out at the same time🤨i think...bcs this is Gods furnis, and we his gold. We are being purified, the non souls are here to troll us to elevate, to be better, bcs dark forces are jelly on us👀we are created in Gods image. I guess the other creatures arent that perdy, jk,not😅❤️🪖☕🍊idks😅
05:32 AM - Sep 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it