Doq Holliday @doqholliday
People will find out the royal bloodline has been illegitmate for quite some time.

I’m sure this has happened time and time again over the past centuries.

But the only legitimate bloodline I know of related to the crown currently resides in the United States.

All truth will be revealed.
01:12 PM - Sep 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 September, 07:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
16 September, 06:12
You are talking about the House of Saxe Coburg & Gotha & well then You might want to follow my posts then as ive been showing you all for the last 5 years the symbolism through Heraldry , Coat of Arms, Bloodlines and Symbols, but, you all keep ignoring me.
The Pheonix, the Doubled headed eagle all leads back to the Holy Roman Empire. All Roads still lead to Rome.
Learn your history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 September, 05:42
lost tribe . we win

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 September, 01:12
DJT.

He’s coming back, but not the way we think.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
16 September, 12:04

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
16 September, 12:04

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
16 September, 12:00
I held these 2 photos back; couldn't reconcile with other information.
Is this the real deal?
Are we watching a play within a play within a play?
Hiding bloodlines?
Never expected this!
All the actors are handsome and beautiful!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
16 September, 07:45
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
History is so littered with stories like these, I wonder why I thought it would change. If there is an Adam bloodline would they need to be hiding their offspring from the perverts? Quite possibly.
And although I have seen this visual before my mind also blips bc what about Melania? 👀
How do all the kids fit in? Diana was the most photographed woman in the world so how would she have found the time to have a secret daughter - the child would have to be under 26. Is Diana , a divorcee , in line for the throne? 🤷‍♂️
I hear 107 always calls her DeeAnna🤓

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 September, 12:11
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Might her name be Charlotte? 55true4U had twitter posts about “The secret lies with Charlotte.”. That would make her a National Treasure! ❤️‍🔥

Water Mark @Watermark
15 September, 05:41
Is there such a thing as a legitimate royal bloodline?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 September, 05:32
id put money on it ❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 September, 05:33
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
😁

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
15 September, 03:20
The only ligitimate line is Llewellyn’s line, the Welsh line.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
15 September, 02:59

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
15 September, 02:45
When, what year?
It's hard to hold onto faith & hope without assurance:(

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 September, 09:53
All will be revealed

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Red Edge @Rededge
15 September, 03:47
Trump King
Diana Queen

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
15 September, 08:02
In response Red Edge to her Publication
they arent together

TrueView Patriot @TimA
15 September, 03:48
breaking news 🤓📝🔥

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 September, 02:33
Two images

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 September, 02:20
Someone posted this a while back. So I don't know how accurate it is, however, with enough information, at least some of it can be verified. (or more or most of it)

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
15 September, 03:29
In response Every Time to her Publication
Patton and Mussolini were brothers? Did they know it?

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
16 September, 01:21
All I know is that Patton looks like Donald Trump .. there is no escaping this fact ..... I believe this chart .. My gut instinct says it is accurate .... and my gut instinct is usually right .... like 90% of the time. This is not the first time I heard this story about Abe Lincoln being related to the people in the chart ... Really makes you think .

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 September, 02:18
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 September, 01:38
bloodlines-for-real-maybe

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
15 September, 08:54
On Genie.com I traced Elvis back to Ayrshire, Scotland..he took his maternal name..Elvis' grandfather was Jesse D. Pressley who was the son of John Henry Wallace married to (Rose E Pressley)

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
15 September, 08:57
Can we make this Anon Island?
https://www.trumphotels.co...

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 September, 01:37

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 September, 05:53
la descendance est venue en Gaule 🙏💖🍀avant de partir pour le Quebec 😇

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 September, 07:54
Very thought-provoking! Thanks for posting

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 September, 01:30
BARON TRUMP
TIME TRAVEL

Dottie French @DotOn777
16 September, 08:14
Every time I got a glimpse of the 5th Avenue Home...all the gold, silver and stone work...it was a spectacular vision!

A few weeks back...I had an epiphany, of sorts. It dawned on me...the Trump Castle was built to be the perfect INSULATOR of ENERGY. Yes, the opulence is expected from one of the richest family homes, but it's not about the showy glow of gold and silver...it is about conduction and energy portals.

THE KING AND QUEEN have a safe time-travel station in the privacy of their own home.

ENERGY and VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCIES ~

That is what I see today!

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 September, 01:22

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
15 September, 04:35
Even the Romanovs are not the rightful heirs of Russia. It's just another psyop, for mas, and to gain power. The Romanovs are Germans by origin, just like the rest of the fake nobility of today.
The line of true royal descendants has been systematically slaughtered for centuries with the sanctification of the church.
But soon the truth will be revealed.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
15 September, 01:21
I didn't want to watch the Queen show but I did all day today. If she died 2 years ago it's amazing to see all of the Royals appear not just sad but MAD. Everyone of them. I see no comfort towards one another just stiff and pissed off .

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 September, 01:21
FAMILY

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 September, 01:04
17/45

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 September, 12:01

Stella Bella @NasNas
15 September, 04:55
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
🤣

Happy Days @Sun2516
16 September, 12:10
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Buttons are tricky

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 September, 11:35
no royalty was ever legitimate. no man can have power over another under God's laws

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 September, 12:12
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
1 Samuel 8

memes matter @NoComment
16 September, 12:19
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
what if jesus had Children?

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
14 September, 11:35
So I watched a video from a woman a while back claiming that he is from the line of Judah. Anyone know anything about that or can figure out if that’s possibly true? The twins?