Squawk ✈✈✈ @Squawk
I'm not 100% sure, but I think I found VK's camo on Twitter.
10:13 AM - Sep 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Gre Now @gteachno22
19 September, 08:40
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Elon posting lyrics from song called "Vincent (Starry Night)" @vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
19 September, 04:28
:) That's funny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
18 September, 04:06
walk.in. fookshitup.and leave.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 September, 02:25
Elon Musk's Twitter Banner changed again

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
18 September, 08:35
All I can say is VK has taken us for a good ride, up down, right left, my brain has never worked so hard. He has taken me to different platforms that I would never had joined. When I first learned about VK, I thought I was so sneaky by not being on Twitter, but enjoying his Tweets. So many times sitting back in the audience, I wanted to say something but couldn’t. So finally I joined Twitter, then I was deleted, looking back you have to laugh. I’m so enjoying the ride, but now I really have to use my brain with Elon’s connection. I’m so grateful for Elon for allowing me to have high speed Internet for the first time in my life, and grateful for VK for giving me a sense of peace.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 September, 03:52
love him!

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
17 September, 11:53

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
17 September, 11:33
😁 not really

True North @TrueNorthGirl
17 September, 11:20
17(7)75

Vibes. 🥰

True North @TrueNorthGirl
17 September, 11:17
This made me smiile from ear to ear.
I declare Sept 17th E-Day.
😁😎

Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
17 September, 11:16
lol he’s a fan of VK 😁😁😁

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 September, 11:02
He sure favors him. One 22 is an 11 11 too.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 September, 10:48

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
17 September, 10:50
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I saw that, pretty sus

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 September, 11:15
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Mend and stars. Like the black stars sewn on the flag tonight?

Whimma Texas @Whimma
17 September, 10:44
he keeps changing his followers on au also. fluctuating this week

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
17 September, 11:09
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

possibly people who are deleting their accounts

Gre Now @gteachno22
17 September, 10:14
sync today between Elon and @VincentKennedy

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
17 September, 10:02
❤️🤣Omg, i knew it!!!!!

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
17 September, 09:41
R

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
17 September, 09:39
👀🍿😃

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 September, 09:23
It must be you got 17comments ;)

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 September, 10:41
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
I wonder if Elon is ./syncing with my tractor beam dad joke. :)

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 September, 03:28
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
I believe DoQ and VK are the same person. Already wrote it on Twatter long time ago. Time will show 👀

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
17 September, 11:28
Of all the conspiracy theories i would this one the most entertaining if it were true! 😆

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
17 September, 11:07
heh.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
17 September, 11:05
That’s a good find
So is VK Elon or is Elon VK? 🤔

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 September, 05:13
I wonder who the -1 was?

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
16 September, 11:31
add another piece of the puzzle 🍿

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 September, 09:53
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
FAMILY matters, behind every good man is one bad ass woman. AS it was meant to be. AWESOME> GOD BLESS REAL MEN>

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
18 September, 08:40
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Where's the pic you posted on 11/22/18?

Pug Patriot @PugPatriot
16 September, 11:14
vibes .

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
16 September, 11:06
I’m feelin’ it🥸

Red Edge @Rededge
16 September, 10:58
👀i wonder 🤔 could he be ....🧐

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 September, 11:03
In response Red Edge to her Publication
i posted

elon=vk=kobi

vk liked my post 🤷‍♀️

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 September, 11:23
Maybe they are twins….

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 September, 04:05
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Same person..but no one has caught on...way to go.. look closely