Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 September, 08:47
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
What if the Schumann Resonance is not what we were led to believe?

What if it was measuring the Cabal Matrix and the Matrix is down…for good?
09:32 PM - Sep 13, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
13 October, 09:14
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I like your outside of box thinking! If the Tomsk city measuring device was broken/being serviced or they had electric blackout we would see no data but Earth's heartbeat would still be there. There's another recording station in Italy and it was not off line at the same time. So the resonance didn't disappear. But what if the intensified bursts (yellow and white) are not nature made solar storms but ionospheric heating/electromagnetic manipulation and cabal's way giving Earth arrythmia? Controlling us by making us sick. Maybe we live better on Earth that has calm background resonance, "a heartbeat"? I think you're right. We need to think bigger and think mirror to see what's been going on for so long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 September, 10:30
It appears that the Schumann Resonance is back!

My supposition was wrong! 😁

Clearly, “10 days of darkness” means many things and even applies to the Schumann Resonance.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
14 September, 07:30
Gene Decode said that a Schumann Blackout is God's way
of resetting Planet Earth onto a new positive timeline.

Could that be why Q said Blackout Necessary ?

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
14 September, 06:01
I never understood or followed the SR.
So i wont miss it if...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 September, 05:49
Someone said to watch the cats.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 September, 07:09
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 September, 11:10
😲🤯
I think you are on to something!

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
13 September, 10:02
I've thought for some time now that [they] have a device, a weapon against us, that creates a dampening field meant to lower the vibrations - preventing us from being able to operate as we were designed.

Thereby instituting The Matrix on us.

When I read a thing about the Black Satellite my mind immediately thought the possibility was real.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 September, 11:01
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
I have thought the same for a long time - and [they] have had MANY weapons against us.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 September, 09:57
totally plausible

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
13 September, 09:54
What if...sounds logical.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
😁

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
😁

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
13 September, 09:45
🍿

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
13 September, 09:40
I love this movie! 🍿🍿🍿

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 September, 09:37
That would be real nice! 🙌🏻🙏🏼

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 September, 09:40
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
We are like caged birds.

The door of our cage could be removed, and we would just stay sitting in the cage.

Humanity needs leaders to point and show people that the door is open. That’s were we - the supposed awake - come in.

Our work is about to begin.