Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
14 September, 07:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Ahh, "Trumpiest". That came straight from the Trumpster, didn't it? Love it!😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 September, 07:49
In response The Real Me to her Publication
It did! lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
14 September, 07:10
I didn't think about that! 😯

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
14 September, 06:03

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
14 September, 05:51
LOL! THEN WE ARE STUCK IN A NIGHTMARE.

memes matter @NoComment
14 September, 05:46

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
14 September, 05:45
They will be keeping themselves horticulturally entertained.

14 September, 07:48
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
I like that phrase!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 September, 05:35
Schumann Resonance The 3rd Insight - Reclaim the Shadow Queen
https://youtu.be/Q_NdBqEVM...

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
14 September, 05:17
What if, somebody accidentally unplugged the "thingy"... 🙃

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
13 September, 11:18
Thingy

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
13 September, 11:14
How can 3D gadgets measure our leap into 4+...?

😇🙌👏

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
14 September, 05:52
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
BRILLIANT!

Flim Flam @JDscramble
13 September, 10:21
🎯

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 September, 09:32
What if the Schumann Resonance is not what we were led to believe?

What if it was measuring the Cabal Matrix and the Matrix is down…for good?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 September, 10:30
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
It appears that the Schumann Resonance is back!

My supposition was wrong! 😁

Clearly, “10 days of darkness” means many things and even applies to the Schumann Resonance.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
13 October, 09:14
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I like your outside of box thinking! If the Tomsk city measuring device was broken/being serviced or they had electric blackout we would see no data but Earth's heartbeat would still be there. There's another recording station in Italy and it was not off line at the same time. So the resonance didn't disappear. But what if the intensified bursts (yellow and white) are not nature made solar storms but ionospheric heating/electromagnetic manipulation and cabal's way giving Earth arrythmia? Controlling us by making us sick. Maybe we live better on Earth that has calm background resonance, "a heartbeat"? I think you're right. We need to think bigger and think mirror to see what's been going on for so long.

Steph Ayers @Steph3
13 September, 09:13
Is it still down?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 September, 09:12
😉

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
13 September, 09:11
"thingy" lol ;)

13 September, 09:18
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
;)

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
13 September, 09:12
I knew I saw ‘thingy’ before.
8 days ago, VK said, “Starting to believe in this Q thingy.”

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
13 September, 09:33
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
😁

Darlene Sully @JDSully
13 September, 09:39
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
😆I think the Thingy knows to much. What do you recon!
Heeee Haaa😁🤣