Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
04 February, 08:47
Lots of Military helicopers flying low tonight in the Olathe, KS area. I have heard several since about 6pm CT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deb burk @PatriotsMom
I am in KC and one just flew over towards the Plaza area
08:49 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotsMom in this post can reply
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
04 February, 09:23
In response deb burk to her Publication
Kansas had a lot of sealed indicments, dying to know what is going on. The truth cannot come out soon enough. Nice to meet you fellow Kansas city area Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deb burk @PatriotsMom
05 February, 01:03
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
very nice to meet you! so does Missouri! corrupt dems and repbulicans. who could forget Ferguson and McCaskill! This KC Mayor is a puppet to cleaver. whose really seen him unless his at thexlake or chiefs game partying. we had a military helicopter fly over the house this morning. i was told Kemper atena maybe where the national guard are located but that is strictly rumors. hang in there fellow Patriot.