Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
04 February, 08:47
Lots of Military helicopers flying low tonight in the Olathe, KS area. I have heard several since about 6pm CT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deb burk @PatriotsMom
04 February, 08:49
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
I am in KC and one just flew over towards the Plaza area

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
04 February, 09:23
In response deb burk to her Publication
Kansas had a lot of sealed indicments, dying to know what is going on. The truth cannot come out soon enough. Nice to meet you fellow Kansas city area Patriot.

deb burk @PatriotsMom
very nice to meet you! so does Missouri! corrupt dems and repbulicans. who could forget Ferguson and McCaskill! This KC Mayor is a puppet to cleaver. whose really seen him unless his at thexlake or chiefs game partying. we had a military helicopter fly over the house this morning. i was told Kemper atena maybe where the national guard are located but that is strictly rumors. hang in there fellow Patriot.
01:03 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotsMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from deb burk, click on at the bottom under it