Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 September, 03:36
The public have to collectively be brought to the point where there is widespead agreement that the financial, legal, medical, energy, media systems are not working. Only then can you replace them, else they will cling on to the systems that enslave them, and sabotage their emancipators. Precipices may not be fun, but they are necessary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe Kek @Pepe
11 September, 08:16
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
If they are not all executed then we do them ourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
Funny this always comes from the type of people that die first in every movie, ever.
11:51 AM - Sep 11, 2022
In response Pepe Kek to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
Pepe Kek @Pepe
11 September, 01:37
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Try the books

wvadavid0321 @wvadavid0321
11 September, 11:56
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
[ JOIN US ] 💜
I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do………… http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com