Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The public have to collectively be brought to the point where there is widespead agreement that the financial, legal, medical, energy, media systems are not working. Only then can you replace them, else they will cling on to the systems that enslave them, and sabotage their emancipators. Precipices may not be fun, but they are necessary.
03:36 AM - Sep 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
11 September, 11:41
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
That is such a hallow and misguided thing to say.

People know shit's broken. They just don't agree on how to fix them, and they don't feel like they can make a difference.

This leads to stalling, and it leads to corrupt politicians who sell out instead of working for their money.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 September, 08:22
Hopefully once the American people see where Obama and others sent our currency, so they could pocket it, the masses will want to Discontinue its value, On The Spot and start from scratch!! ..... With asset backed currency! 😬🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe Kek @Pepe
11 September, 08:16
If they are not all executed then we do them ourselves.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
11 September, 11:51
In response Pepe Kek to his Publication
Funny this always comes from the type of people that die first in every movie, ever.

Ben Cattell @NowTheyAllLose
11 September, 03:45
Necessary for us too perhaps. I've been reading more or less full time for the last 7 years... longer? And I still feel like I am barely scratching the surface. I never would have believed they could pull off an operation like Corona so smoothly if I had not seen it with my own eyes. And I'm sure we got a diluted version of it. "Bigger than we know".