Tyler 316 @TWM316
Hi AU fam. I've been MIA dealing with things but I wanted to pop in share a thought with everyone. Experiencing things in my personal life lately has made me think that as time progresses, everything is falling into it's natural place. Maybe that enhances someone's life in some way, maybe for another it causes hardship or pain in some manner (for now). It's almost as if everything is aligning to where it should be and what it is meant to be. One word comes to mind... Fate. I believe in it. I always have. In the end I believe everything will will be alright.
09:32 PM - Sep 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by TWM316 in this post can reply
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
16 September, 09:51
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
no coincidences, God knows what he's doing! 😊🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
16 September, 09:25
Seems some of these changes that would of been devastating im able to just flow with them..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
16 September, 09:24
Tyler, You are so right. 💕
Praying for you and your family.

'For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven'
✝️

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
16 September, 09:14
You are missed. WRWY

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 September, 09:11
Thank you Tyler, your words resonate.
I am also experiencing many changes in my life.
I do still believe the best is yet to come and that some things had to be sorted out, are being sorted out, in the macro and in the micro.
Sending love.
💛🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 September, 09:07
🙋‍♀️ Hey Tyler 🤩 🙏❤️ Just popping in to Say that I ❤️LOVE💙 & MISS YOU very much. I really 🙏Pray🙏 that All is Well with You & Your Wifey & Family. 🙏God Bless You & Much Love❤️♾♾♾

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
11 September, 06:00
was just thinking about you.. then there you are.. imagine that! Cheers brother!

Tyler 316 @TWM316
11 September, 10:16
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
10 September, 10:57
You are correct

Julie Que @JulieQue
10 September, 10:48
Hi it’s good to hear from you! I’ve been wondering why I’m not seeing any post from you… thanks for checking in! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 September, 10:46
🙂God bless you and your family!!! The Best is Yet t Come!!!

Miss. Messina @Messina
10 September, 10:44
omgooness was just thinking this very day , where is Tyler ? lol

Miss. Messina @Messina
10 September, 10:47
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
* goodness*

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
o7

Red Edge @Rededge
WB

joann ferguson donated @joann212
10 September, 10:42
Hey there, Good to see you friend. Every little thing is going to be alright. :)

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 September, 10:34
. 🎯
Love 🥰,Peace 🕊and Blessings to you Tyler 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
10 September, 10:33
Hi Tyler! Missed you!

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
10 September, 10:12
thank you for sharing❣️

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
10 September, 09:42
becuz you believe.your heart your faith is Solid.....You r protected,that is the power of our heart....and love💙

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
10 September, 09:36
Tyler your presence has been missed. I wish/ pray for the best for you and if you need anything just a DM away.

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
10 September, 09:41
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Ditto