Patty Malek @patty888
NDA's expire 9/11
Remember NDAs lifting isn’t just for Stellar, it applies to all major companies and governments worldwide. This is tied to the bigger declas that triggers the Event and RV

Will the NDA expiration be like Protocol Voting Days where it’s the START that allows things to slowly reveal themselves over months? Or will it be a shotgun start where the intel floodgates are released? Dunno. Guess we will all find out together soon 🔍👀🙏
09:28 AM - Sep 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 September, 06:10
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
THE BEGINNING IS NEAR: The Seventh Seal/Opening of the Personal and Planetary CROWN (i.e. "CORONA") Chakra

“When He (CHRIST) Opened the SEVENTH SEAL, there was a SILENCE in Heaven for about Half-an-Hour" -The Book of the Revelation of Jesus the Christ 8:1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 September, 11:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
09 September, 10:38
I walked into my local grocery store today... Everyone just stopped and looked at me.. I asked my friend who worked there if I had something wrong, you know like underwear stuck to me or something??
She said simply you are glowing. Aha!! that makes sense, I spent the week camping and earthing and praying.. never once putting on my shoes.

Blue Skies @ADeMills
08 September, 12:17
is this why ive felt like total dogshit and old injuries are randomly reappearing out of nowhwre? the last 48 hours ive gone from wired with tons of energy to barely being able to get out if bed and having all sorts of back and leg issues that i babent had for years.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
08 September, 12:15
The longest blackout occurred in June/2021 for ~4days, after some long gridwork battle/GK execution BTS to restore some key regions.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 September, 12:13
WHAT IF…

The Schumann Resonance is some sort of vibrational frequency emitted by the Cabal matrix?

What if these blackouts are the Matrix sputtering out and “dying.”

🤔

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
08 September, 11:30
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @patriot63
10 minutes ago
In response to your post
The reddish-orange dots throughout the green coloring represents even stronger blockages.

When there is a total black-out—no white splashes, no green, no reddish-orange dots—this is when the LIGHT is coming into our planet in such power of clearing and cleansing that the technological equipment cannot register it.

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
08 September, 12:04
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
now I understand... thank you been looking at these for years now not knowing what it meant.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
A couple of Trumps EOs activate event on 9/11

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @patriot63
10 minutes ago
In response to your post
The reddish-orange dots throughout the green coloring represents even stronger blockages.

When there is a total black-out—no white splashes, no green, no reddish-orange dots—this is when the LIGHT is coming into our planet in such power of clearing and cleansing that the technological equipment cannot register it.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 11:11
This is awesome, take care of yourselves, grounding/Earthing is important now too.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
08 September, 11:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i spy JFK jr period. i am a human facial recognition program. this his him i bet my life on it. remember a few months back VK saying something about John showing up did you see him.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
08 September, 10:59
smooth transition

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
08 September, 10:29
Has anyone had problems sleeping this past week? I have and I have been having strange vivid dreams

hope saxton @Scribe11
08 September, 11:01
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Me too! My sleep patterns have been wacky for the last 3 years but so much more pronounced lately.
My dreams are messed up and seems like they are constant. Making me more tired lol.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
08 September, 11:16
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Yes... both.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 September, 10:21
Ya'll know that "Declas" is gonna be "outa this world"

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 September, 10:12
DECLAS !!!
🔥🔥💥💥💥

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
08 September, 10:07
🤔will there be 8 more days of this to fulfill the 10 days are darkness?