Patty Malek @patty888
08 September, 09:28
NDA's expire 9/11
Remember NDAs lifting isn’t just for Stellar, it applies to all major companies and governments worldwide. This is tied to the bigger declas that triggers the Event and RV

Will the NDA expiration be like Protocol Voting Days where it’s the START that allows things to slowly reveal themselves over months? Or will it be a shotgun start where the intel floodgates are released? Dunno. Guess we will all find out together soon πŸ”πŸ‘€πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 11:11
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
This is awesome, take care of yourselves, grounding/Earthing is important now too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
i spy JFK jr period. i am a human facial recognition program. this his him i bet my life on it. remember a few months back VK saying something about John showing up did you see him.
11:17 AM - Sep 08, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
09 September, 12:29
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
His facial structure sure comes the closest I have seen so far .

Soul Shine @soulshine
08 September, 07:30
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Pokin' around on the internet. Found a NJ address for a Edward X Young. On the google street view, the house has a flag pole with four flags...the American flag, a Trump 2024 flag, a Let's Go Brandon flag, and a Gadsden flag. Ha!...Right On! πŸ‘