Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿฟ

NESARA / GESARA
-Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency
backed by GOLD, silver, platinum & precious metals.
04:19 PM - Sep 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
08 September, 07:22
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
๐Ÿ”ธLETโ€™S RIDE๐Ÿ”ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 September, 11:45
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ

#HealingEarth
#HealingHumanity
#Freedom
#Sovereignty
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 September, 05:34
GOLD, SILVER AND THE RAINBOW LIGHT BODY

Genesis 9:9-14 โ€œI hereby confirm my covenant with you and your descendants, and with all the animals that were on the boat with youโ€”the birds, the livestock, and all the wild animalsโ€”every living creature on earth. Yes, I am confirming my covenant with you. Never again will floodwaters kill all living creatures; never again will a flood destroy the earth.โ€ Then God said, โ€œI am giving you a sign of my covenant with you and with all living creatures, for all generations to come. I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds.โ€

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 September, 05:38
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
TIBETAN RAINBOW BODY "TRANCE"-FORMATION

Tibetan Rainbow Body=The "Electro-Magnetic Spectrum" of Light and Color. Seven Colors of the Rainbow/ONE WHITE LIGHT.

https://stillnessinthestor...

08 September, 08:57
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
๐Ÿ‘‡ My favorite GIF.
I think it's what I look like! ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
08 September, 05:28
its in process now ๐Ÿ˜‰ here in the UK we have are new gold and silver couns reafy to go

08 September, 09:09
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ด๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’ž

angel feathers โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ @movementiscomin
07 September, 09:36
๐Ÿšฌ

08 September, 05:58
In response angel feathers โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’š

#wwg1wga

NEYฦŽอถ Lives @NEYEN
07 September, 09:07
None of these people have any trust or credibility left though....

07 September, 09:23
In response NEYฦŽอถ Lives to his Publication
๐Ÿ‘‡ Some of the White Hat Alliance
working with POTUS/Q+ & QTeam
on The Plan To Save The World
& they're being absolutely BRILLIANT ๐Ÿ˜‰

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
07 September, 09:42
In response NEYฦŽอถ Lives to his Publication
with who? 80 percent covert ops 20 percent public.

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
07 September, 07:34
I thank God for you guys doing all this work for us.

07 September, 08:18
In response Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ to her Publication
#wwg1wga ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Qanon76er WWG1WGA โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
07 September, 06:34

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
07 September, 07:34
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to his Publication
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 September, 07:36
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to his Publication
SO MUCH fookin kewler than waiting for this shit to exist in DOS decades to fk this up. THIS WHOLE net of hell of theirs and fk them up on their own platforms before they were even named. AND ALSO THE BEST ALL the frogs and anons and patriots all these years, decades later. SO KEWL GOD ROCKS> SO amazing. TRULY> and I have NEVER been patient and still ain't but this party is even more lit than I suspected, BECAUSE no matter what our earthly minds can concieve even on base notes, knowing some, HE BLOWS OUR MINDS> HE knows how to WIN> HE IS THE WINNER>