Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 September, 04:19
πŸ’°πŸ˜ΉπŸΏ

NESARA / GESARA
-Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency
backed by GOLD, silver, platinum & precious metals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 September, 05:34
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
GOLD, SILVER AND THE RAINBOW LIGHT BODY

Genesis 9:9-14 β€œI hereby confirm my covenant with you and your descendants, and with all the animals that were on the boat with youβ€”the birds, the livestock, and all the wild animalsβ€”every living creature on earth. Yes, I am confirming my covenant with you. Never again will floodwaters kill all living creatures; never again will a flood destroy the earth.” Then God said, β€œI am giving you a sign of my covenant with you and with all living creatures, for all generations to come. I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ‘‡ My favorite GIF.
I think it's what I look like! πŸ€©πŸŒˆπŸŒŸπŸ’žπŸ™
08:57 PM - Sep 08, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kat istheSea3, click on at the bottom under it