Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Gerri World @Gerri_World
06 September, 07:29
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
The worst was knowing this to be true and realizing how terrible things are and my husband thinking I was completely insane and basically in a cult for the first 1.5 years. He has come around little by little after that. During the worst of the ridicule, I said to myself....this is nothing compared to what Jesus had to bear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Try 6 years of ridicule. I often wonder how many marriages are going to last.
08:15 PM - Sep 06, 2022
In response Gerri World to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
07 September, 09:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I am recently remarried to father of my 5 children after years of horrible abuse.
I went thru "christian counseling" and the INDEPENDENT/ boundaries/ narcissist coaching for 7 years- it did not work for us.
In fact, all 5 of my kids have all left the faith-- in a cruel twist of fate related to the counseling.
Now, my only hope is that God- thru His grace- restores redeems and makes all things new: beauty from ashes.

I may sound "weak" -- but I don't care.
I want to believe in MY man- and my children loving God and experiencing life abundantly.

My prayer: Year of Elijah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 September, 09:53
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Have you seen the movie War Room? I think you would like it. I just saw it and it was really good. I wish you all the best.

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
07 September, 12:14
Yup...my 32 almost 33yr old marriage is a casualty too....no small thing for those of us who took the vow seriously, raised & nursed children, tried to lead lives of integrity and faith. When I reflect upon all the pressures we dealt with that included care for family members suffering from illnesses we now know have cures which have been suppressed, I can't help but look at it as another win for the Cabal. a relationship can only take so much. And I thought I had more fortunate Tesla numbers on my side in addition to a lot of hard work, blood, sweat and tears invested. My anniversary is 9.30....2022 would be with a slight shuffle 3,6,9. Even the yr we married seemed fortuitous in 1989, so 9.30.1989=9.3.9 when reduced down. But the hostility and treatment of me as the enemy because I would not conform to the narrative, and tried to share what I had researched was too much. It's been nearly 5 years since I was first red pilled....I never imagined this would go on for so long.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 September, 02:36
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
hard when the spouse, the family, the friends too, a long road for you, not sure when the ascended better world begins, but God sees the broken pieces scattered all around, i like to think He has a Better Plan, a restoring or a new beginning🙏💙

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
06 September, 10:22
Same, we are on the precipice. The things he has said to me are to never be forgotten, shushing me when I would talk to others, etc.. It's been 6 years of non stop criticism and fits.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
07 September, 05:14
Your story is my story as well....minus hubby.
I'm Canadian. Never followed politics,(family hardcore Liberal)
My son got me interested in Bernie Sanders 2015/16

Saw the rigged Dem primary. Wikileaks, higher Clinton body count, Dem Convention shitshow, Assange lawyers dead, Podesta, Pizzagate, etc. I went down so many rabbit holes, we/anons all kept getting banned from forums or sub shut downs.

Luckily, my son is awake, but refused to look at Q,(he'll believe it when he sees it), and the ugly evil he didnt want to know about, so I was alone. No one to talk to.

My immediate family is all vxxxd, even the children, 😢
I tried to stop my family from getting the jab.. They didnt listen because my BIL is a doctor. so he's the family "medical expert".

None of us have been to a family xmas gathering since 2019.
My unvxx nephew was not allowed to his family xmas dinner last Dec. Turns out they all ended up with Covid right after anyway 🤦‍♀️
I wonder what his Dr. Dad thought

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 September, 07:49
❤️✝️ I'm so saddened to keep hearing this story - from so many - these evil people are so bent on destruction.
God Bless you Mandy for keeping the peace!

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.