Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Gerri World @Gerri_World
06 September, 07:29
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
The worst was knowing this to be true and realizing how terrible things are and my husband thinking I was completely insane and basically in a cult for the first 1.5 years. He has come around little by little after that. During the worst of the ridicule, I said to myself....this is nothing compared to what Jesus had to bear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 September, 08:15
In response Gerri World to her Publication
Try 6 years of ridicule. I often wonder how many marriages are going to last.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
Yup...my 32 almost 33yr old marriage is a casualty too....no small thing for those of us who took the vow seriously, raised & nursed children, tried to lead lives of integrity and faith. When I reflect upon all the pressures we dealt with that included care for family members suffering from illnesses we now know have cures which have been suppressed, I can't help but look at it as another win for the Cabal. a relationship can only take so much. And I thought I had more fortunate Tesla numbers on my side in addition to a lot of hard work, blood, sweat and tears invested. My anniversary is 9.30....2022 would be with a slight shuffle 3,6,9. Even the yr we married seemed fortuitous in 1989, so 9.30.1989=9.3.9 when reduced down. But the hostility and treatment of me as the enemy because I would not conform to the narrative, and tried to share what I had researched was too much. It's been nearly 5 years since I was first red pilled....I never imagined this would go on for so long.
12:14 AM - Sep 07, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Timedabbler21 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 September, 02:36
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
hard when the spouse, the family, the friends too, a long road for you, not sure when the ascended better world begins, but God sees the broken pieces scattered all around, i like to think He has a Better Plan, a restoring or a new beginning🙏💙