Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Gerri World @Gerri_World
06 September, 07:29
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
The worst was knowing this to be true and realizing how terrible things are and my husband thinking I was completely insane and basically in a cult for the first 1.5 years. He has come around little by little after that. During the worst of the ridicule, I said to myself....this is nothing compared to what Jesus had to bear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 September, 08:15
In response Gerri World to her Publication
Try 6 years of ridicule. I often wonder how many marriages are going to last.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
Your story is my story as well....minus hubby.
I'm Canadian. Never followed politics,(family hardcore Liberal)
My son got me interested in Bernie Sanders 2015/16

Saw the rigged Dem primary. Wikileaks, higher Clinton body count, Dem Convention shitshow, Assange lawyers dead, Podesta, Pizzagate, etc. I went down so many rabbit holes, we/anons all kept getting banned from forums or sub shut downs.

Luckily, my son is awake, but refused to look at Q,(he'll believe it when he sees it), and the ugly evil he didnt want to know about, so I was alone. No one to talk to.

My immediate family is all vxxxd, even the children, 😢
I tried to stop my family from getting the jab.. They didnt listen because my BIL is a doctor. so he's the family "medical expert".

None of us have been to a family xmas gathering since 2019.
My unvxx nephew was not allowed to his family xmas dinner last Dec. Turns out they all ended up with Covid right after anyway 🤦‍♀️
I wonder what his Dr. Dad thought
05:14 PM - Sep 07, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anonymity on X, click on at the bottom under it