Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Awakened __T @awakened_t
12 September, 12:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 September, 12:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
07 September, 11:12
11:11 - Buy the dip!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
07 September, 10:39
is that Obama talking?

07 September, 10:38
I have to say that I am surprised that Russia will recognize crypto

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
07 September, 09:58

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
06 September, 11:48
Why would a country use a currency that someone else already owns 99.99% of when they can just create their own, for commerce within their country, and easily?

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
06 September, 11:22
Let's hope they use the right one!
#XRP

David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 September, 04:18
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
It seems inevitable. XRP is the most advanced tech and makes BTC look like a Zune compared to an iPod. XRP was designed with international payments in mind and as a result the transfers are lightning fast. Russia just announced they are adopting a crypto coin backed with gold and odds are it will be XRP, with other BRIC countries to follow.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
06 September, 09:22
Isn't it awesome? I posted about Russia yesterday and this cam e up today. 😉
https://thexrpdaily.com/20...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 September, 08:00
t/s 17:19

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
06 September, 07:32
I finally moved my Crypto's to a Nano Ledger wallet only to turn around and buy more XRP on an exchange, completely forgetting there's a 65 day waiting period before it can be moved off the exchange to a wallet. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 65 days brings me to beginning of November. Think it'll be ok????😐💩

William Filer @TahoeBilly
06 September, 07:48
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
I'm in the same boat, I am sure Uphold is secure.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
06 September, 06:39
so... In Short (they) Fooked. 👊🏾

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 September, 05:47
😂😂

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
"Current geopolitical conditions"

NEO ONE @Neo
06 September, 05:44
Whom hate the Elite more now?
Trump or Putin?
They make it not easy for them.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
06 September, 07:41
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
OMG! I would Never want Either of them mad at me let alone come after me!! I dont know who Hates them more, i think they are A Lot Alike in theiir beliefs, Love of God, His People and Country. But since im Biased i say Trump!! 😊🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

07 September, 10:42
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
why do we need to hate either one of them????

David Spiegel @dspiegel
06 September, 05:38

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
06 September, 05:35

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 September, 08:08
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
😎

Back to the Future @Backontrack
06 September, 09:52
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Its in a narrow channel (graph)
sellers are disposing
buyers accumulating
if it breaks up its game on

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
06 September, 05:34
That was Obama's speech condemning us! Oldest play in the Leftist Playbook, he was listing exactly what the Left's been doing to us for generations & flipping the blame onto us, bc he knows we're awake now & see them for who they are & what they're doing & we're spreading the truth everywhere at an alarming (for them) rate. They can't have that.

avefoster @avefoster
06 September, 05:36
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
Everybody can earn 💰500 dollars daily. Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last week payment was exactly 💰30,000 dollars.

This Website Open Here---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
giving me this vibe

avefoster @avefoster
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Everybody can earn 💰500 dollars daily. Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last week payment was exactly 💰30,000 dollars.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
What most people don't realize is that a whole new system/bridge has been underneath the existing one. When the devil's bridge collapses, we fall onto one already working.
Truly genius.
Thank you Jesus!

avefoster @avefoster
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 September, 07:07
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Mind & fingers mishap. “has been CONSTRUCTED underneath the existing one.”

Sorry.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 September, 05:32
HELLO GEORGE.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
What a sack of triple strander shit he is.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 September, 07:50
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
who doesnt like a 529 sync ./ 🤭

🕶🖤

06 September, 05:28
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

No certain highway....
Grateful Dead - Ripple - YouTube

A concert of The Grateful Dead

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
In response William Filer to his Publication
OmG, do not get me started. Those pranksters.WALSTIB.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 September, 05:50
In response William Filer to his Publication
One of my favorite Dead songs 🎵

Soulof Love @Souloflove
06 September, 05:28
Pissed level went up!!! 👏👍

Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 September, 05:27
In our faces.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 September, 05:27
And so it begins! 🤓😉😊

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 September, 05:26
:44 second video = Q Post 44

I like where this is going

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 September, 05:25
WWG1WGAWW

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
06 September, 05:25
10 years ago Obama made using Propaganda on U.S. Citizens LEGAL.

06 September, 05:22
When's SEC on Ripple?

memes matter @NoComment
06 September, 05:21
i know that look