Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 September, 08:49
Uncle John's interview about Nikola Tesla.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
05 September, 05:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Do you know that he was trying to steal Nikola Tesla's technology from his secret lab , yeah,the same secret room where they built hoover dam over??? Nikola worked there with others and they were helping him, but after his death others sealed the room and protected the entry...john trump was a bad guy that wanted to steal that technology, but he was never able to open that door and they could not wait any longer and they blew the entry few months ago...
but,others have removed everything from there

so,cabal and q operatives failed there too
When I talk about q operatives, they are cabal operatives
q is black sun cabal psy op

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
So, if Q is cabal and what you have written above is true as well. What is the solution? Who is going to save the world?
05:07 PM - Sep 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
05 September, 06:33
Mother Earth saves herself we have no say she decides when. As far as mankind we each save ouselves looking within and knowing Gods Divine Plan/Laws and taking responsibility for ourselves. If we so choose to stand with others like Q it is our freewill and right to do so, to call Q cabal is your personal opinion and I honor your freewill choice. May Humanity be saved, we all come from our hearts and not Ego/Pride and may Love and Light be All our guide.πŸŒΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ™

05 September, 05:43
remember, we don't need them to govern over us, we can govern ourselves

they need us, as slaves to their system
Their system doesn't work for us, that's why we are creating our own

05 September, 05:41
you,me,your neighbour,my neighbour, people in your street,people in my street,people in your community,people in my community...we don't need to save the world, but we can help our community thrive and have better future...we start small and we grow...
my motto is "Build it and they will come"
I am member of my local group, we have food production team in backyards,farms, teams building garden beds , we have opened our own health hub, real way of treating people,no poison, we are establishing community schools and we are working on ree energy projects and much much more
never doubt the power of small group of people coming together and working together
We do it all without funding,we do not depend on anyone and we are not sitting around waiting for saviour

I don't care who is our actor as prime minister of Australia or who is my local mayor or politician, don't even want to know because none of them represent any of us
I am sovereign
We are all sovereign
We have power
We are

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 September, 05:55
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
What you have described is not possible yet. You are not free or sovereign. They will come after that, even with force. You might be, after all the corporations are dismantled. Someone has to do it first.