Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 September, 08:49
Uncle John's interview about Nikola Tesla.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
Do you know that he was trying to steal Nikola Tesla's technology from his secret lab , yeah,the same secret room where they built hoover dam over??? Nikola worked there with others and they were helping him, but after his death others sealed the room and protected the entry...john trump was a bad guy that wanted to steal that technology, but he was never able to open that door and they could not wait any longer and they blew the entry few months ago...
but,others have removed everything from there

so,cabal and q operatives failed there too
When I talk about q operatives, they are cabal operatives
q is black sun cabal psy op
05:03 PM - Sep 05, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlackPanther17 in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
05 September, 07:18
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
I never read anything like this. Uncle John was a friend of Teslas, and Tesla Trusted John. They worked together in the New Yorker Hotel that was Tesla,s Hotel that made its own electricity with the free energy Tesla invented. I also read way back that quite possibly built a Time Machine in the Hotel. I cant confirm any of this, but maybe someone else can. May i ask where You heard this. Actually now i think maybe Jetson White had my info.i mentioned. 🤔🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 September, 07:33
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
He did not,Nikola Tesla never trusted anyone but group of others that used to work together with him...When I say others, I talk about alien races living here with us on planet Earth.

they have told you that, they changed the history...
john was von kempf family, they just changed their family name
check up what and when the kruger secret military was doing in world wars , hope you will understand why and how historical facts were changed

Everything we have been told was a lie
Do you really think elon invented electric vehicles??? They had them in use in 1900
these car batteries were better than any of the batteries we have now...
why do you think we have these EV now???
Because they never invented anything new, but they can not produce what we used to have in the past...do you ever ask why ???

Do you even know what has just been stopped under Aushwitz in Poland few days ago???
I guess you have no idea

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 November, 10:02
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
re: time machine in a hotel

The books "Time and Again" and "Somewhere in Time" are love stories/sci-fi mysteries about time travel set in NY in old buildings/hotels.

I read one long ago, but have forgotten many details. I do recall the old hotel/building being essential to time travel. Perhaps it needed a building that existed now and then.

My theory of time travel is not the transportation of a person through time, but info. Think if you could email yourself back before there were computers. What if a scientist like Tesla was working on a device that could send/receive signals to/from the future? Suppose he had a location that forever sealed his property, incl. this device intact?

Suppose instructions were passed down thru generations how to send/receive until the tech could be achieved in the future? At that point, the info could be sent/received - time traveled - to affect desired changes.

https://www.newyorkerhotel...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 September, 05:07
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
So, if Q is cabal and what you have written above is true as well. What is the solution? Who is going to save the world?

05 September, 05:43
remember, we don't need them to govern over us, we can govern ourselves

they need us, as slaves to their system
Their system doesn't work for us, that's why we are creating our own

Stevie King @ShineBright9
05 September, 06:33
Mother Earth saves herself we have no say she decides when. As far as mankind we each save ouselves looking within and knowing Gods Divine Plan/Laws and taking responsibility for ourselves. If we so choose to stand with others like Q it is our freewill and right to do so, to call Q cabal is your personal opinion and I honor your freewill choice. May Humanity be saved, we all come from our hearts and not Ego/Pride and may Love and Light be All our guide.🌹🇺🇸♥️🙏