Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Uncle John's interview about Nikola Tesla.
08:49 PM - Sep 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
06 September, 08:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I suspect the whitehats got Teslas best stuff.

The flith got the junk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
06 September, 07:59
Wow...finally actual vid...thanQ.💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 September, 04:29
Good Stuff!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 September, 04:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's actually part of the 1983 documentary "The Eye of the Storm - The Inventions or Nikola Tesla".

https://youtu.be/KpqVIR8Nd...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
06 September, 12:06
Why does Uncle John look so much like Tesla? Look closely and at his ears, shape of face...could it be...?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
06 September, 01:36
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I think he looks A LOT like Julian Assange myself ;)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 September, 11:51
Not lost on Nana that you called him Uncle?
Really?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 September, 11:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
haha it's DJT's uncle😁

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
05 September, 10:43
Maralago treasure?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
05 September, 10:23
Tesla coil this fool!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 September, 09:54
and we now have Dr Jill. 🙄😣😕

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 September, 07:44
Maybe Tesla Trumpet from the ocean will blow soon🙏

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
05 September, 07:10
Waves instead of Explosions!! Tesla's invented the DEWs is this the beginning.?🤔

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 September, 06:49
uncle john 👏👏👏

War Weary @W4rWeary
05 September, 06:26
Imagine the conversations around the table at Trump family dinners!? ;-)

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
05 September, 06:09
🙏

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 September, 07:38
In response Blue Jay to his Publication
Because John Sr, Saved VK’s Father!

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 September, 07:49
In response Blue Jay to his Publication
never gets old seeing this ❤️

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
05 September, 05:03
Do you know that he was trying to steal Nikola Tesla's technology from his secret lab , yeah,the same secret room where they built hoover dam over??? Nikola worked there with others and they were helping him, but after his death others sealed the room and protected the entry...john trump was a bad guy that wanted to steal that technology, but he was never able to open that door and they could not wait any longer and they blew the entry few months ago...
but,others have removed everything from there

so,cabal and q operatives failed there too
When I talk about q operatives, they are cabal operatives
q is black sun cabal psy op

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 September, 05:07
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
So, if Q is cabal and what you have written above is true as well. What is the solution? Who is going to save the world?

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
05 September, 07:18
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
I never read anything like this. Uncle John was a friend of Teslas, and Tesla Trusted John. They worked together in the New Yorker Hotel that was Tesla,s Hotel that made its own electricity with the free energy Tesla invented. I also read way back that quite possibly built a Time Machine in the Hotel. I cant confirm any of this, but maybe someone else can. May i ask where You heard this. Actually now i think maybe Jetson White had my info.i mentioned. 🤔🤔🤔

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 September, 03:22
🤗

memes matter @NoComment
05 September, 03:20

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 September, 03:12
🕶

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 September, 03:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
#TeslaVision 🕶️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 September, 06:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
❤️ Nikola
❤️ Uncle John