Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Miss Pepe @MissPepe
07 September, 03:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Texas did rolling blackouts in cold temps in 2021 People died, sad situation. California is way to hot to cut people off.
Praying!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
07 September, 02:26
A friend in California just got this alert on her phone. WITH an alarm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
09 September, 03:46
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
And apparently Oregon is getting them today in various areas. uuggh.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
07 September, 03:10
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Doq on point!! 🙏⚡️ wow.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 September, 03:31

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
06 September, 01:00
118 expected in Northern California today, lucky us!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 September, 12:23
Yeah I know you got a zillion dms but Nana sent you one.

Awake Now @Awakenow
06 September, 06:16
I am worried for my lib brother. He moved back to CA a few years ago. I love him, and he thinks I’m batshit crazy. LOL!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
06 September, 09:27
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Me to my 22 year old daughter is gping to schpp; in LA.

memes matter @NoComment
06 September, 05:57

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
06 September, 04:23
🤔

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 September, 01:49
Nana took a day off!
But last Dream last night was very clear:

✍️There is only one piece left to the puzzle, just one.
Just one left.
✍️Then the next part was a name, not sure of the spelling but it was something like Montilegro.
✍️Then the image of two birds, like you would see birds in a family crest type image.

Then in awake visions today:
I asked God what was my purpose here to help.
✍️I received a huge increase in energy waves, and I asked what was the anwser?
✍️What I was given was the answer is me/us. We are the answer.
✍️Then I was given the image of a man in what looked like 1700s Patriot uniform & he was holding an old lantern.
✍️Then image of a man putting on a hard hat saying Love, Love, Love.
✍️Then image of a dark haired man with a black mask getting out of a black SUV, like the company type. And someone saying "Something is Wrong! Something is wrong!"

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 September, 12:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I've been praying to God for answers to the question of
"What is my purpose, what do you want me to do" He also answered with LOVE. I feel as if I am on a cloud, feeling a connection to him and to you and to all of us.

We just need to keep sending out love to each other, to everyone we see on a daily basis, and back to ourselves. God is in control and he loves us!❤️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
06 September, 12:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What does that last part mean with the dark haired man ?

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
06 September, 01:44
Its 1:30 AM in PA, whole neighborhood's dark.
Power went OFF, then ON, then OFF...

Most things are on "surge protectors" here, to keep from blasting electronics, "smart appliances", batteries happening to be charging.

THAT said, I saw on the news how much TROUBLE AMAZON has had w/ its ROOFTOP
"SOLAR ENERGY units" bursting into billlowing BLACK smoke & flames. Their warehouses appear to be cheap w/ flat rooves... must be TERRIFYING for workers.
NINE FIRES on their flat rooves.
So now execs have decommissioned em all, pending investigation. INVESTIGATE any favoritism/ "profit sharing" wrt ALIBABA's folks + "whoever" manufacturered those units, while they're @ it? 🙄

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 September, 11:35
have family, patriots, in central valley - its gonna be 110 tomorrow

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
05 September, 11:26

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
05 September, 07:30
Technically we have 2 grids, east and west. Wouldn’t take much for a problem in CA to cascade across the whole grid. Texas has it’s own grid. But the rest of us share 2 grids for the whole country. Those massive transformers we need to keep the lights on take months to replace and we usually don’t have those just laying around waiting.

Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
05 September, 06:07
im here,already lost power in my mou tain town 105...heading up country

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
06 September, 02:01
115 for Tuesday at Oroville Dam-foothills hotter than valley..
at the Dam that is dry and not ready for the mega flood coming
as judgement [imo] when the State votes to allow killing of a
child to a month after birth

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
06 September, 12:29
I made a purxhase this am total was 17:17 hahaahah

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 September, 05:29
“Good ole’ Commiefornia reminding us all why it’s a good idea to not live anywhere near that third world shithole of a state.”
Above quote by AbsoluteTruth 1776

Darkness descends

After banning gas-powered cars, California is telling EV owners to stop charging because of electricity shortages.
Our government is a parody of itself.

I can testify.
Holding The Line, deeeep behind enemy lines, here in SF Bay Area.
WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.
FREEDOM AND LIGHT WILL RULE.
thanks be to God!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 September, 11:38
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
As a Californian...i must say...we didnt vote for any of this crap that we're known for. California isnt a shithole....its fucking beautiful and worth fighting for!!! Anyone talking shit about us can fuck right off! And if ur leaving instead of fighting then fuck off and keep fucking going...and dont come back!!!🤗 U rock Radiant Patriot Z!!! Ill stand beside u and fight for California my brother!...(or sister)😏

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
05 September, 04:38
It just came out of NOWHERE! - YouTube

⭐️ Please see links below. You are greatly appreciated. Thank you!earthwatchman.com ****SEND FAN MAIL TO**** ...

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
05 September, 04:33
Do tell Doq. Im in SB County in Cali. No work tomorrow???? Better get Gas and Food???

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
05 September, 07:50
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
im an hour in a half north if you.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
05 September, 04:28
Generator ready here on Central coast.

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 September, 04:36
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
same

LQve Trump @LoveTump
05 September, 04:27
I am here in SoCal Doq.
🤔What do you know?

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
05 September, 04:24
I’m in SF Bay Area. So far we have AC in this heatwave... But eyes on as usual 😎 watching and waiting....

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 September, 04:24
one of the patriot here posted rolling blackouts this evening

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
05 September, 04:22

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
05 September, 06:41
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
05 September, 06:43
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
So innocent and carefree! This is what childhood should look like!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
05 September, 04:11
🧨

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
05 September, 04:08
Blackout necessary

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
05 September, 04:06

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
05 September, 03:58
blackout necessary, vibes…

also, watch the water EVERYWHERE.

Little Mermaid @LittleMermaid84
05 September, 03:39
i live here and i can tell you its no bueno

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 September, 03:38
😳

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
05 September, 03:38
Flip it!