Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 September, 03:37
Watch the grid in CA 👀🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana took a day off!
But last Dream last night was very clear:

✍️There is only one piece left to the puzzle, just one.
Just one left.
✍️Then the next part was a name, not sure of the spelling but it was something like Montilegro.
✍️Then the image of two birds, like you would see birds in a family crest type image.

Then in awake visions today:
I asked God what was my purpose here to help.
✍️I received a huge increase in energy waves, and I asked what was the anwser?
✍️What I was given was the answer is me/us. We are the answer.
✍️Then I was given the image of a man in what looked like 1700s Patriot uniform & he was holding an old lantern.
✍️Then image of a man putting on a hard hat saying Love, Love, Love.
✍️Then image of a dark haired man with a black mask getting out of a black SUV, like the company type. And someone saying "Something is Wrong! Something is wrong!"
01:49 AM - Sep 06, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
06 September, 12:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What does that last part mean with the dark haired man ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 08:04
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Idk

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 September, 12:32
Nana, I've been praying to God for answers to the question of
"What is my purpose, what do you want me to do" He also answered with LOVE. I feel as if I am on a cloud, feeling a connection to him and to you and to all of us.

We just need to keep sending out love to each other, to everyone we see on a daily basis, and back to ourselves. God is in control and he loves us!❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 08:06
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
That is the peace and joy that a connection to God brings.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
07 September, 08:18
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
LOVE it is within.
LOVE

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 September, 01:57
Wow!