Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 September, 03:37
Watch the grid in CA 👀🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 September, 05:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
“Good ole’ Commiefornia reminding us all why it’s a good idea to not live anywhere near that third world shithole of a state.”
Above quote by AbsoluteTruth 1776

Darkness descends

After banning gas-powered cars, California is telling EV owners to stop charging because of electricity shortages.
Our government is a parody of itself.

I can testify.
Holding The Line, deeeep behind enemy lines, here in SF Bay Area.
WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.
FREEDOM AND LIGHT WILL RULE.
thanks be to God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
As a Californian...i must say...we didnt vote for any of this crap that we're known for. California isnt a shithole....its fucking beautiful and worth fighting for!!! Anyone talking shit about us can fuck right off! And if ur leaving instead of fighting then fuck off and keep fucking going...and dont come back!!!🤗 U rock Radiant Patriot Z!!! Ill stand beside u and fight for California my brother!...(or sister)😏
11:38 AM - Sep 07, 2022
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 September, 11:44
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
AMEN, Lil Prince !!!!

Standing Right Beside you.
California will return to being a "Golden" state.
❤️❤️❤️
ur sister, RP

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 September, 12:25
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
My sister!!! ...😘
Im down on the southern end of this great state in Anaheim. And disney land must be destroyed and leveled to the ground...after a full exposure of the underground, the masonic aspect, and the missing children that are never reported. U rock my sister RP Z!!! ....sorry i called u brother.🙄
👊🤝🙏☝🏁🇺🇸💜🌴