Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
13 September, 10:50
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Former CIA Operative Explains How Spies Use Disguises | WIRED - YouTube

Former Chief of Disguise for the CIA, Jonna Mendez, explains how disguises are used in the CIA, and what aspects to the deception make for an effective disgu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
13 September, 06:33
Here is video on her https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Former CIA Chief of Disguise Breaks Down 30 Spy Scenes From Film & TV | WIRED - YouTube

Jonna Mendez, former CIA Chief of Disguise, takes a look at spy scenes from a variety of television shows and movies and breaks down how accurate they really...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 September, 08:37
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
I could not help but notice her fondness for and loyalty to the cia🧐

Susan Taapken @SusyT
07 September, 03:14
Interesting. I hope to share on other platforms. Thank you

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 September, 03:37
shes the best!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 September, 11:52
What all the shapeshifters been removed?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 September, 07:55
this is creepy AF but im glad you posted it so we all now can confirm that we are not nuts.

on another note, i hate these people for trying to play gods over the world…[they] are sic
is there nothing that is real and genuine in the world anymore?

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
05 September, 05:41
So weird u posted this.
When I was trying to decode the Red Wig concerning Anee Heches death, my research led me to this woman on Youtube but it was different than this. Wow.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
05 September, 12:06
One of my saved videos. 💪⚡️
Thanks for sharing!
🙏💖

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
05 September, 11:55
the TV show-
“Mission:Impossible”
....masks.....

Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 September, 11:16
My step grandfather(only one i knew), all 3 of his sons, and all their sons...and probably all theirs too are or were c_a. Fuck them all!!! The c_a has done noone any good at any time or anywhere. Fuck them all!!!!! JFK was right...they are repugnant! Splinter them into a thousand pieces and expose every last one...disgrace them all!!!!!