Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 September, 11:22
Sunday question:

Can we ever truly prosper if the financial system is NOT a level playing field?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 01:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
10:22
Doq Holliday = 122
JFK Jr lives = 122
America First = 122

Nana's answer is no.
But I also think that there will have to be a level of trust and in order for humans to trust again there will have to be a physical gold backed dollar outside of digital.

Humans will be Leary of everything moving forward, as it should be.
No more auto pilot!

What can be built into the new system that helps check the box in the not allowing govt or other entities to implement a social credit system on ppl.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 08:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is causing me so much anxiety. Today I listened to an interview with Juan that said no Gesara/Nesara and I am in daily videos on the RV. I certainly don't want to hurt my country and yet I don't understand what the Cabal is doing vs the good guys. Why can't the good guys make things more clear? Why do we have to listen to IMF people Parrot President Trump. What is actually going on because I haven't a clue.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
04 September, 09:07
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
That was disinformation from Juan
not sure why or the timing but the RV will happen Gesara is under way in other countries right now- we will be the last to go

04 September, 09:11
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Please tell me that the UN and WEF have nothing to do with this. This is creating such anxiety because as much as I have so much good work planned, I value my GOD, Soul and Country 1st.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We have to listen to Juan's words carefully.

He has been saying for over a year that the ppl that think that they will just have lots of money given too them will be in for a big surprise. That cant happen. It would destroy the entire world economy almost over night with such hyper inflation.

He has also said all along that ppl who think that all their debt would just be forgiven were in for a big surprise.
That all those ppl that heard of Nesara and just went out and took out mtgs on huge homes and maxed out credit cards just to get the benefit would find out that it will not work that way.
He said that would not be fair to ppl who had done right, worked hard, and perhaps paid off their debts. That there would have to be some equation to account for equality in it.

He says the dollar will be metals backed and changed not destroyed.
He came to a Simon Parkes event here with Charlie Ward.

I would concentrate more on what he didnt say.
10:11 PM - Sep 04, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
04 September, 11:32
I don't think the money would destroy the economy it would stimulate it-juan is the first one to talk of a jubilee he said 22 months ago - a clearing of debts stopping the illegal taxes that right there alone would heal many. White man speak with forked tongue lol I don't mean that in a bad way
juan was the first to talk about Nesara but he used the biblical term jubilee.
No need for hair splitting of words we have been told many times disinformation is necessary.
I am not aware of any large sums of money going out but people that have foreign currency will get to exchange it for a profit upon the Revaluation of that currency
This is only 1/2 of 1% of the population
People with gold & silver could do well with it once the QFS is publicly revealed.
I have heard rumors of possibility of taxes being returned over time but not sure about that.I have heard retirement monies like SS
disability would have good increases to help those on it -that would make sense to me.

04 September, 11:47
Nana has heard many many things, but what I see seems to be the one constant:
That we will be returning to the metals backed money system.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
04 September, 11:53

04 September, 11:01
OK, well that makes me feel better thay he met with Charlie and Simon. I enjoy listening to Mr C. on the Original Mark Zs show. He's usually on on Fridays. I just pray we get to the other side of this madness. There are so many people hurting. I want to be able to help my loved ones who lost their spouses due to the jabs. I don't want them to worry about survival after losing their spouses.

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
04 September, 10:56
Have you heard of Yellow Rose for Texas? She has a YT channel and has said there is both an East gate and West gate as well as a middle ground upon exit time from the Matrix, contending that the East Gate is for those true believers in Christ who have pretty much given up attachment to earthly and material man-made constructs...and money being a big one of those. I would rather join my brothers and sisters in Christ in paradise without money in this higher dimension-- heaven I guess-- than continue to participate in a monetary system which in and of itself is a construct which always seems to lead to inequity and elicits only the lowest vibrational energy.

04 September, 11:44
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
Yes I have followed her for a long time.

Nana's preference would also be the East Gate now, but the middle ground will not be hell according to her prophecy, it will be the Trump experience of also removing the evil and increasing technology for many that are not quite ready for the higher density living.
The evils will be sent to the pit.
This is what she has stated.

04 September, 11:44
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
Some of her prophecy is hard to follow.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
04 September, 10:25
I totally agree, its like the famous saying if you give man a fish he can eat for the day. But if you teach him how to fish he will eat for evermore.
If money is easy,for people we would have nothing to achieve and strive for.
To make a level playing field for all would be the greatest gift to mankind, we all then would benefit. Everyone on this Earth would be able to achieve and prosper. No one is then left behind.
To me this should be the kind of Gesara we can and should hope for.
God Bless everyone and pray this comes into our World.

04 September, 10:35
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
The very first words out of Nana's mouth the first time I heard of Nesara/Gesara was,
"Please do not give my children mountains of money unteathered!"
"Surely you don't plan to just hand everyone on the planet millions of dollars without any strings attached"