Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Sunday question:

Can we ever truly prosper if the financial system is NOT a level playing field?
11:22 AM - Sep 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
10 September, 10:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
it depends on who asks...
some can prosper... and prosper...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
10 September, 10:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 September, 09:02
Receptacle Is That The Word?

memes matter @NoComment
05 September, 06:55
no

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 September, 11:06
Level Playing field is not Crypto. If it was we would all have been guided to it. How does some people getting it and most people not getting it "level the playing field", lololol! Level playing field means "WWG1WGA".... which means if you are poor then we ALL are poor. If you are rich... then we ALL are rich. Level Playing Field means the real Constitution... where DEBT does not exist and TAXES don't exist. Level Playing Field means that if the Constitution is re-installed we would get every tax we ever paid since ALPHA will be returned to us. That would allow the playing field to be Levelled! That's what the Constitution IS. In WHAT way the money will be hardly matters... as long as the playing field is level!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
04 September, 11:09
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
🎯

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 September, 11:20
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
It also means Currency... with which the world does business and trade... will have the same value. It will be backed by gold which retains it's value. This way some countries won't be wealthier than other countries, they will ALL be on a Level Playing Field...and can build each of their nations on the basic of effort and merit. Right now all countries... some more than others... are in debt to the Central Bank. SWhen the playing field is leveled -----> their fake and criminal debt will be---> G-O-N-E. So will OURS.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 September, 11:00
if everyone used their credit cards to buy Silver Eagles, We collectively would break the banks Doq!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
04 September, 10:05
TRUTH! AND SO IT IS!! IYKYK🙏❤️

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
04 September, 09:47

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
04 September, 09:39
cryptos? mmm, that's a "No" from me. Total hollow scam. All 1,500+/- crypto currencies can simply vanish tomorrow.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 September, 10:17
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
yep they (DS) want us to buy Crypto so they can rob us some more

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
04 September, 09:36
basically, either abolish taxes, or give every American the same lawyers as the .01% can afford.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 September, 09:20
The current stock market will collapse a new one is being developed
STELLAR

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 September, 09:16
short answer: NOPE

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 September, 09:15
as individuals, there is no level playing field because from birth we are enslaved to [their] banking system where they get rich off our backs - its designed to keep us at a certain level

arba happihr @arba
04 September, 07:52
OO My Goodness This video made my heart smile. Thank you so much for this clip.
Look how everyone is agreeing with the" level playing field" program.
Somehow President Trump made them decide to help humanity.
I know President Trump is feeling good about this clip.
This clip made me feel really good
I'm all about
Making an evil smile
frown
Ill never forget the pope and trump photo Still chuckling.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 September, 07:39
; )

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
04 September, 05:12
No!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 September, 03:14
No, I don't believe so. We need to know it can never be manipulated against us again too. Presume that will be a part of the level playing field.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
04 September, 03:05
cabal plan (q plan) to bring digital currency ,just failed ,again...
they planned to hack global repository and used these funds to launch digital currency
global Repository funds belong to humanity,not to cabal

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
04 September, 02:41
Level frees up liquidity. level no more sanctions frees countries from a dominance control banking system peace can be brokered. level no more debt in currency no inflation a currency earned stays it’s worth. The answer to your question is apparently not given the circumstances we are currently in.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 September, 02:13
Level, is a relative term.

Government is the mob...

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
04 September, 01:57
im completely over this system. i see no way, with the amount of damage thats been done to the middle/lower monetary classes, tht this could be made into a level “fair” playing field. i think its pretty obvious, with so many choosing to not go back to slave jobs, that we are completely burned out. the hopium, of past debts being compensated, getting knocked out as a possibility, made a level playing field, in America, dead. as for the world scene, it would be great, if these poorer countries could feed/clothe/provide housing for their people. im so ready to leave this playing field😑

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
04 September, 01:24

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 01:10
10:22
Doq Holliday = 122
JFK Jr lives = 122
America First = 122

Nana's answer is no.
But I also think that there will have to be a level of trust and in order for humans to trust again there will have to be a physical gold backed dollar outside of digital.

Humans will be Leary of everything moving forward, as it should be.
No more auto pilot!

What can be built into the new system that helps check the box in the not allowing govt or other entities to implement a social credit system on ppl.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 08:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is causing me so much anxiety. Today I listened to an interview with Juan that said no Gesara/Nesara and I am in daily videos on the RV. I certainly don't want to hurt my country and yet I don't understand what the Cabal is doing vs the good guys. Why can't the good guys make things more clear? Why do we have to listen to IMF people Parrot President Trump. What is actually going on because I haven't a clue.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 08:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is causing me so much anxiety. Today I listened to an interview with Juan that said no Gesara/Nesara and I am in daily videos on the RV. I certainly don't want to hurt my country and yet I don't understand what the Cabal is doing vs the good guys. Why can't the good guys make things more clear? Why do we have to listen to IMF people Parrot President Trump. What is actually going on because I haven't a clue.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 September, 12:34
LEVEL PLAYING FIELD = 176
XRP THE STORM = 176
BACK TO THE FUTURE = 176

Neanderthal S27 @s27
04 September, 01:14
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
04 September, 12:28
So i am guessing crypto will become 1 for 1 like the cash if so that that is good I have 13k in good dollar crypto that is gold backed only worth $3 in total and soon I could have 13k actual dollars could be worth more than that is gold shoots up yes? exciting times ahead

Evangelina @Evangelina
04 September, 12:24
To prosper is not necessarily equated to finances.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 September, 12:23
Lodge rosters for secret orgs, male and female, clears a lot up multitudes of places.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 September, 12:23
CLEARLY called "death and trafficking fiat for demons" their fiat. TIES all into the secret orgs the demon triples made. EVERYWHERE> that is how these booger pickers think they are gonna win. EASY TAP ROOTS>

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 September, 12:22
NO

James Dean @Wait_its_time
04 September, 12:22
WELL THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME SO I GUESS I GET TO HAVE AS MUCH MONEY AS TRUMP
😁👍