Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 September, 11:22
Sunday question:

Can we ever truly prosper if the financial system is NOT a level playing field?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
10:22
Doq Holliday = 122
JFK Jr lives = 122
America First = 122

Nana's answer is no.
But I also think that there will have to be a level of trust and in order for humans to trust again there will have to be a physical gold backed dollar outside of digital.

Humans will be Leary of everything moving forward, as it should be.
No more auto pilot!

What can be built into the new system that helps check the box in the not allowing govt or other entities to implement a social credit system on ppl.
01:10 PM - Sep 04, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 08:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is causing me so much anxiety. Today I listened to an interview with Juan that said no Gesara/Nesara and I am in daily videos on the RV. I certainly don't want to hurt my country and yet I don't understand what the Cabal is doing vs the good guys. Why can't the good guys make things more clear? Why do we have to listen to IMF people Parrot President Trump. What is actually going on because I haven't a clue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 09:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Don't alllow it to stress you out hun, just hold on to your connection to God and try to stay calm over it.
When you stress out it lowers your frequency and you want to keep your frequency as high as possible.

Some things are disinformation & if they were to tell us exactly what they are going to do they would also be telling the enemy.
Just know that all you can do is control the things in your bubble that you actually have control over and have faith that God and the Patriots will take care of what you cant.

We cant really know what will happen, only a hand full of ppl and God know this. Don't beat yourself up that you can not yet see the real picture.

You are a piece of God no matter what happens. Prayers for you to not stress out over the things you cant affect or change.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
06 September, 12:33
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I deleted the video I posted earlier. I was directed to video~watched video. Found the content interesting to say the least, but felt I needed to screen source further~ Disinformation is real folks.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 08:11
This is causing me so much anxiety. Today I listened to an interview with Juan that said no Gesara/Nesara and I am in daily videos on the RV. I certainly don't want to hurt my country and yet I don't understand what the Cabal is doing vs the good guys. Why can't the good guys make things more clear? Why do we have to listen to IMF people Parrot President Trump. What is actually going on because I haven't a clue.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
04 September, 01:24
Trinary Cyber Security
Tracked and Retrievable...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 02:04
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
I do follow this channel as well.