Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 September, 11:22
Sunday question:

Can we ever truly prosper if the financial system is NOT a level playing field?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 01:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
10:22
Doq Holliday = 122
JFK Jr lives = 122
America First = 122

Nana's answer is no.
But I also think that there will have to be a level of trust and in order for humans to trust again there will have to be a physical gold backed dollar outside of digital.

Humans will be Leary of everything moving forward, as it should be.
No more auto pilot!

What can be built into the new system that helps check the box in the not allowing govt or other entities to implement a social credit system on ppl.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
This is causing me so much anxiety. Today I listened to an interview with Juan that said no Gesara/Nesara and I am in daily videos on the RV. I certainly don't want to hurt my country and yet I don't understand what the Cabal is doing vs the good guys. Why can't the good guys make things more clear? Why do we have to listen to IMF people Parrot President Trump. What is actually going on because I haven't a clue.
08:11 PM - Sep 04, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it