Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Remember the 2012 Olympics, with the Giant black figure and all of the hospital beds? It's starting to make a lot more sense now.
06:48 PM - Sep 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 September, 01:27
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Remember watching this and thinking it was weird/dark and very uncomfortable - didn't like it at all! (Even tho did appreciate the skill of the productiion) Also couldn't underztand how it was representative of UK.
Now i think we were being told (or warned?) about this dark side underlying ordinary people's lives.
It makes so much more sense to me now with what we know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 September, 12:29
Casting spells live and Broadcasting spells on tv on a captured audience. I dont watch the Olympics and did not see this but who in their right mind would have thought, "this is a great opening ceremony?"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 September, 10:48
They did put on a lot of freaky ass shows .

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 September, 10:12
Instagram hates this post.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
05 September, 10:06
Satan demands his minions tell people what they will do - when people watch satanist take that as acceptance of what is being done

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 September, 06:18
Creepy as _____ then, and a god awful nightmare now...............
I want to wake up from the nightmare.
GOD PLEASE END IT!!

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
05 September, 12:33
They always tell us what they are planning. Many don't realize it is future events.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
05 September, 12:06
(Manifestating)seem the longer i am on this journey the more understanding of what is happening.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
04 September, 10:59
This made me sick when I realised it was about COvID back then.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 September, 10:13
Yep!
Check out who’s on one of those beds.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
04 September, 10:12
I don't ever remember this, guess I was too busy. But, holy crap.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 September, 10:40
In response Beck Step to her Publication
check out all the photos

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
04 September, 09:57
I remember thinking it was the most morbid thing I had ever seen. Fast forward 2 years later and I was hearing rumors about Gates and his plan to put chips in people. Before I knew better, I checked with Snopes ... who of course said it was all made up .... fast forward to where we are now and it all makes sense.

garm hava @sigma777
04 September, 09:47
egregor

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
04 September, 09:46
I was unable to watch it because the 'creep' factor was so high!

(sic)

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
04 September, 09:41
It was beyong creepy
Its been in our face all along but now
WE ARE AWAKE

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
04 September, 09:26
This freaked me out at the time ... it freaks me out even more now !!!

THEY ... always have to brag about what they're about to do !!!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
04 September, 09:12
I remember watching that, I thought WTH, I had to turn it off after about 3/4Ths into the program.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 September, 08:55
SUBLIMAL MESSAGING ABOUT VIRUS
IT ACTUALLY STARTED IN BARCELONA OLYMPICS IN 1992, BUT CZECH GUARDIAN ANGEL DRESSED AS PHARMACEUTIC OPERATOR STOPPED IT IN 2009 BY FOUNDING AND ALARMING WORLD FROM BIOLOGICAL CONTAMATED HIGHLY TRANSMITABLE, BUT MILD FLU STRAIN WITH HIGHLY DEADLY ONE...

AUSTRIA LABORATORY BAXTER AFTER SCANSAL WENT BANCRUPT AND WAS BOUGHT BY... USA PFIZER...

https://www.idnes.cz/zprav...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 September, 08:34
yes i saw the video when i started down rabbit holes, confirmation for what was going on🤍

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
04 September, 08:30
BOOM time

Robert Franz @afsocrob
04 September, 06:57
Did someone figure out that the Half-Time Shows are to worship satan? The Hollywood Illuminati shoving the symbolism down our throats.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 September, 12:34
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Yes, a satanic ritual.