Only people mentioned by KeriA1776 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 12:56
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Love it!
Acknowledging Anon's all week it seems!

You know it really is the little details in a movie that make it stand out special!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
04 September, 12:50
RISING SON/SUN dtuck out to me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
04 September, 10:55
are you saying DJT is a DJ

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 September, 09:44
He also drew a huge air Q as he entered the stadium.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 September, 11:19
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
❤️

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
04 September, 09:36
Anyone have clips of that ?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
04 September, 09:24
#wwg1wga = #JESUIT in #Gematria

Jesuit order are officaly #17 . 000 members arround the world

LOYOLA its related to 17

#Bannon is FORMED #JESUIT

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
04 September, 09:20
I BECOMED INCREASENGLY UNCONFORTABLE WITH THE ..

#JESUIT MOTTO OF " Donde va uno, vamos todos "

refurbished as alleged #Patriot #MAGA #wwg1wga🤣

and with the PROMINET #JESUIT usage of number 17
or 117 sometimes ( also 13 )
yes.. as same as Q

01-05-21_JesuitCongress2.png

WASHINGTON, D.C. – For the third consecutive session, Jesuit-educated alumni comprise ten percent of Congress. Among the 535 members of the 🖲️117 th 🖲️United States Congress, 55 graduated from Jesuit colleges and universities: 13 in the Senate and 42 in the House of Representatives.

https://www.ajcunet.edu/pr...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
04 September, 08:23
What a contrast to ByeDan!

Fall out from the other camp...
👇
Who did that staging?
Brilliant 😎

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 September, 09:51
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Not sure how they didn't see it in Obama and the Clintons but thank God they are waking up.

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
04 September, 09:55
In response Just Amom to her Publication
♥️🤍💙Welcome to MAGA!!!!
WWG1WGA!!! 🤜💥🤛

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
04 September, 08:19
And today all 2020 election documents etc can be legally destroyed, so I guess fixing 2020 was all talk

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 September, 09:50
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Pretty sure SCOTUS already overturned the
2020 election & the military is strategically
determining the 'Safest' way to announce it.

The Cabal isn't going to shrug their shoulders
& go away.. gotta make sure there aren't any
loose nukes.

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
04 September, 04:46
He came out of the tunnel at 7:37 too 😎

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
04 September, 02:54
Now imagine, DJT just goes right ahead and re-truths this statement ♥️🤍💙

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
04 September, 02:08
Well if they dont know Q or believe, they wouldn't have known about the song. I probably wouldn't have either if not for AU.

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 September, 02:00
I'm pretty sure I saw President Trump do the hand sign for "Q" when he first appeared at the rally.

Beverly ..... @Freedomseekerchick
04 September, 06:30
In response Every Time to her Publication
twice

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
04 September, 09:35
In response Every Time to her Publication

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
04 September, 01:56
Not to mention the accompanying thunder signifying the storm is here.

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
04 September, 01:29
Spell check and vibe check?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 September, 01:29

America First @Realdeal
04 September, 01:25
im not a hater i just dont believe someone will save us but us thats why he says get out and bote 2020 wont be overturned its up to November were we will destroy the blue check marks just bc someone doesnt follow Q doesn’t mean they arent for the movement the reason i dont care for q is bc the plan wouldn’t let thosands of there folloers go hungry or homeless

Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 September, 01:18
In response America First to his Publication
We dont....because of Q. Dont be such a dolt. WENthe people take care of eachother. Ur waiting/expecting a hero. We are Q!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 September, 01:42
In response America First to his Publication
Not attacking u...after rereading this...what i mean is its up to us to change what needs changing and do what needs doing. Ur not a hater or waiting on a hero...u stated that...Q was to awaken us to Truth...its what we do AFTER we know. U rock Realdeal!!!👊🤝🙏☝🏁🇺🇸💜

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
04 September, 12:53
i get it but the i told you so 💩 is petty and selfish did we forget we were supposed to work on ourselves?
here e o . e o ll
💛
p.s. wasn't directed at anyone just an observation!
p.p.s. happy b day B
https://youtu.be/f-xwMSCdn...
Above & Beyond - Great Falls - YouTube

Buy/stream 'Flow State': https://Anjunabeats.lnk.to/ABFSYoListen to the 'Flow State' continuous mix: https://youtu.be/CNfmij_Cpq8Follow the 'Flow State' play...