Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 September, 12:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
im not a hater i just dont believe someone will save us but us thats why he says get out and bote 2020 wont be overturned its up to November were we will destroy the blue check marks just bc someone doesnt follow Q doesnโ€™t mean they arent for the movement the reason i dont care for q is bc the plan wouldnโ€™t let thosands of there folloers go hungry or homeless
01:25 AM - Sep 04, 2022
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Realdeal in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 September, 01:42
In response America First to his Publication
Not attacking u...after rereading this...what i mean is its up to us to change what needs changing and do what needs doing. Ur not a hater or waiting on a hero...u stated that...Q was to awaken us to Truth...its what we do AFTER we know. U rock Realdeal!!!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™โ˜๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 September, 01:18
In response America First to his Publication
We dont....because of Q. Dont be such a dolt. WENthe people take care of eachother. Ur waiting/expecting a hero. We are Q!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
04 September, 01:59
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
the problem with humanity is it waits for a โ€œheroโ€ or worse, a government, to come along and solve thier problems.

create your own income, education, food, housing, health regimen, etc.

no one can take those things from you permanently. meaning if something is taken by force you can do it again.