Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 September, 12:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
04 September, 01:25
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
im not a hater i just dont believe someone will save us but us thats why he says get out and bote 2020 wont be overturned its up to November were we will destroy the blue check marks just bc someone doesnt follow Q doesnโ€™t mean they arent for the movement the reason i dont care for q is bc the plan wouldnโ€™t let thosands of there folloers go hungry or homeless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Not attacking u...after rereading this...what i mean is its up to us to change what needs changing and do what needs doing. Ur not a hater or waiting on a hero...u stated that...Q was to awaken us to Truth...its what we do AFTER we know. U rock Realdeal!!!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™โ˜๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’œ
01:42 PM - Sep 04, 2022
In response America First to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it